Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J. Alexander

I think this was posted last season, but here's a video of Ms. J. working with a different group of model fledglings. Warning: The longest streaming segments of video ever! Now we see why ANTM is edited, though the full process is still pretty interesting.

haha i wanted them to do the same with Ms. Jay. have her in the dress or whatever and then have him in that fubu or whatever it was.

Well, to be fair to Mr. J, I do think he was trying to help Ann in the roller skate shoot when he was being tough on her. They're both very critical, I suppose its an occupational necessity, but Miss J just cracks me up. He's funny as heck when he's being critical, and I think he has a much better sense of humor. Mr. J doesn't strike me as having much of one at all, and not nearly as much patience (although I would have lost it with some of those girls).

But it seems to me like Miss Jay is getting more airtime this season.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    yeah, ms. jay is getting more air time. that's good. maybe next season he'll be permanent.

Ms. J walks better than most models! It's the funniest thing but it's true. I hate Giselle Bundchen's walk. Gorgeous girl-horrible walk-it reminds me of Camille from season 2. They say it's the "Brazilian way" but I just call it the retarded, you got gum on your shoe walk.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Fogey
    I call it the 'stomp so youre assets jiggle for the audience'

I *DIED* laughing when I read that Miss Jay had worked with Miss Universe pageant contestants. The admonition "WORK IT LIKE THE RENT IS DUE!" might be a little less appropriate for that kind of comp!

i love his walk.
    my favorite model's walk...alek wek...that chick has the FIERCEST walk. it's like she walks and just says..."what?" no one walks better...not even ms. jay.

The finale.

I can't tell you how happy i was when i saw him in his chignon. and then, he made it the most wonderful viewing experience at the fashion show. he had on his kimono and was such a lady. i seriously love him. my boyfriend understands, and accepts, my love for a ms. jay alexander.

Yeah, Mr. Jay helps but only for his "favorites" (i.e. Ann) but treats those he dislike like dirt (i.e. Toccara, Kelle). To see what I am saying, just check out Toccara's UPN chat. "I love Ms. J. No comment for Mr. Jay."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast