Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 "The Girl Who Is Panic Stricken"

11/10 "The Girl Who Is Panic Stricken"

The models are tested for their ability to excel in glamour and composure during a mock red-carpet arrival scenario; a model panics when a photo shoot requires her to pose with a live tarantula.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pleightx
    The models are tested for their ability to excel in glamour and composure during a mock red-carpet arrival scenario; a model panics when a photo shoot requires her to pose with a live tarantula.
    Wow sounds like the upcoming MANHUNT photoshoot where interesting enough the guys have to post with a TARANTULA too!!!

Tarantulas - meh. Not my favorite, but not the worst. I would have had to drop out of the contest at the snake shoot in season 1, though. I was right there with April last season when she was freaking out as they entered the old building, thinking they were going to have to do snakes.

I wonder why so many of the shoots seem so extreme this season. It's either Cirque du Soleil or Fear Factor. I hope the Mustang session doesn't end up looking gimmicky.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    ^Yeah.

I am getting sick of Manhunt being so ANTM cliched.

I like the Tarantula idea - one of the Lane Crawford ads had them...
    I'm sure that Norelle Ann or Amanda would be panic stricken to see a tarantula crawling around them.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    ^Yeah.

I am getting sick of Manhunt being so ANTM cliched.

I like the Tarantula idea - one of the Lane Crawford ads had them...
    I'm sure that Norelle Ann or Amanda would be panic stricken to see a tarantula crawling around them.
    I have a feeling Norelle would freak out with a tarantula. She just seems kinda sissy(for lack of a better word). Think Paris Hilton.

I like the idea of the mock red-carpet arrival scenario... definitley looking forward to that.

Could the tarantula have something to do with the 7 deadly sins photoshoot? There should be seven girls in that episode. Not quite sure which sin would involve a tarantula though: Pride Envy Anger Sloth Greed Gluttony or Lust. Anger maybe?

FORT Fogey
    There's a 7 deadly sins photoshoot?! Whattt...

Pride: Yaya - She definately knows she's smart, and she hate to lose. She poses like she's very self confident too.
    Envy: Eva - Even though she shows confidence, she's very vulnerable and insecure sometimes. Her eyes look very envious to me for some reason.
    Anger: Ann - I can SO see her freaking out for the camera beautifully.. not too much to do with her character but we know she's got an edge.
    Sloth: Amanda - I can see her shot being her lying in a bed covered in pink and white sheets just sleeping with her eyes closed. Not much to do with her character.
    Greed: Norelle - Not much to do with her character, but in the Lee jeans shot insider clips she looked SO... money! I can't describe it but I can see her lying in a bed of money.
    Gluttony: Nicole - mainly becuase of the Janice comments about her toning up
    Lust: Cassie - Stripper time

Anyways, I think its Eva that can't handle the Tarantula. Something about her screams 'fear' to me.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    There's a 7 deadly sins photoshoot?! Whattt...

Pride: Yaya - She definately knows she's smart, and she hate to lose. She poses like she's very self confident too.
    Envy: Eva - Even though she shows confidence, she's very vulnerable and insecure sometimes. Her eyes look very envious to me for some reason.
    Anger: Ann - I can SO see her freaking out for the camera beautifully.. not too much to do with her character but we know she's got an edge.
    Sloth: Amanda - I can see her shot being her lying in a bed covered in pink and white sheets just sleeping with her eyes closed. Not much to do with her character.
    Greed: Norelle - Not much to do with her character, but in the Lee jeans shot insider clips she looked SO... money! I can't describe it but I can see her lying in a bed of money.
    Gluttony: Nicole - mainly becuase of the Janice comments about her toning up
    Lust: Cassie - Stripper time

Anyways, I think its Eva that can't handle the Tarantula. Something about her screams 'fear' to me.
    those all sound great, and that's pretty much the direction i would go. i would just switch amanda and cassie.

Quote Originally Posted by gemma
    those all sound great, and that's pretty much the direction i would go. i would just switch amanda and cassie.
    I'll switch Toracca for Nicole doing Gluttony. I seriously don't see cassie progressing with the spirit she is having on the show, she is so down. Reminds me of those babies from season 2 for being away from home. and Nicole can do lust.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast