Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 "The Girl Who Is Panic Stricken"

Yeah, but I kind of understood the combination of a beautiful, clear diamond against a gritty, greasy background. They were contrasting, therefor showing the beauty of the diamond. But a spider? I don't get it!

hm.. so no deadly sins. oh well lets hope for next season.
    wait wasnt diamond one of the choices in the contest?

It sounds really good and I'm looking forward to it. I can't remember the last time just reading about an episode of a series got me excited to see it but I love ANTM.

According to the UPN website, it's Eva who freaks out about the tarantula. Poor girl, I don't blame her.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Didn't UPN say that whoever wins that "give us your own views for a photoshoo" competition will have their idea of photoshoot used?

Anyway back to this topic, I can't believe Eva is the one who is going to freak out - I never would have imagined her being scared.

I also wonder who will have the drastic personality change. Nicole? Norelle? Toccara? Those are the only three that have 'sweet' personalities, so it must be either one of them who gets the drastic personality change for the worst. I can't wait until I find out who it will be!

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Didn't UPN say that whoever wins that "give us your own views for a photoshoo" competition will have their idea of photoshoot used?
    I'm sure it said something more like, if you win, we could/might use it. Not "We'll use it no matter what period." I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see their idea at all.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    It's going to look great covered in diamonds and tarantulas. Such a contrast <3 CAN"T WAIT. So the diamonds AND the tarantulas are the same photoshoot.

Amanda, and Ann may be out if I had figured out something in the opening sequence, that the girls are eliminated on the episode or after their picture is posted.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    In the competition where the viewers gave ideas for photo shoots, I gave a very similar idea. I suggested the girls work with an animal that would easily make them uncomfortable to work with and would be pretty unpredictable in the shoot. My idea however was an elephant. They borrowed from me, those jerks, lol. I joke, I joke.

one competitor seems to have undergone a sharp personality change for the worse - My guess is either Amanda or Tocarra. (I hope it is not Tocarra)

Another suffers from the diva syndrome - Yaya or Eva

and a third offends another when she openly discusses her distaste towards her to an US Weekly reporter - Yaya or Eva about Yaya or Eva. I feel a cat fight coming between the two strong black women. They are two sides of the same coin to me for some reason. Either that or Amanda and Eva still have things to iron out.
    Later, the ladies must pose covered in diamonds and a live tarantula, which sends one of them into hysterics - Eva

Meanwhile, some of the models mischievously read a fake “Tyra mail” as a prank on their roommates, leaving the victims thoroughly annoyed. - I think it's Eva, Ann, Amanda, and Norelle vs. Nicole, Yaya, and Tocarra. And last night's show previewed the split.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    It's going to look great covered in diamonds and tarantulas. Such a contrast <3 CAN"T WAIT. So the diamonds AND the tarantulas are the same photoshoot.

Amanda, and Ann may be out if I had figured out something in the opening sequence, that the girls are eliminated on the episode or after their picture is posted.
    What are you talking about?
    Ann's beauty pic is already there in the opening sequence as Tocarra's, Yaya's, Nicole's and Norelle's. They all basically have the same intro shots!