Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 "The Girl Who Is Panic Stricken"

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    nope voting ended early June. Even if it was in taping they could still put the ideas to work.
    but anywho i wonder why they only mention that there is a spider.
    I assume not everyone will be with a spider. i wanna know.
    Wow, that long ago? Geez, time flies when you're waiting for ANTM.

But that doesn't seem likely. They more than likely decide on photo shoot ideas before the season starts so they can get the sets, outfits, etc.

More information on this episode:

"The Girl Who is Panic Stricken"– After meeting with style and publicity experts who discuss image and personal style, the models face a red carpet photo challenge where one competitor seems to have undergone a sharp personality change for the worse, another suffers from the diva syndrome and a third offends another when she openly discusses her distaste towards her to an US Weekly reporter. Later, the ladies must pose covered in diamonds and a live tarantula, which sends one of them into hysterics, on a rebroadcast of AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, Friday, Nov. 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN. Special guests include publicist Paul Wilmot, publicist Hampton Carney, US Weekly’s Sarah Pyper, photographer Bill Diadato and Tyra’s mom Carolyn London. Stylist Rebecca Weinberg serves as guest judge.

Meanwhile, some of the models mischievously read a fake “Tyra mail” as a prank on their roommates, leaving the victims thoroughly annoyed. One of the remaining seven models is eliminated. The winner of UPN’s AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL will have the opportunity to be managed by Ford Models. She will also receive a $100,000 contract with cosmetics giant CoverGirl. Finally, the winner will appear in a fashion spread in Elle magazine.

Covered in diamonds??????? I can't wait to see that!!!!

Also, I'm betting the fake Tyra mail probably has to do with Ann/Eva I can just see them doing it.

Thanks 13 times. I think Ann's the little prankster too. She's evil I tell you. Pure evil. It'll probably read something like this: "...and be ready for an early morning shoot at 3:00 am." So who's personality will change for the worse? Sweet Norelle maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Meanwhile, some of the models mischievously read a fake “Tyra mail” as a prank on their roommates, leaving the victims thoroughly annoyed.
    Am I the only one who finds this hilarious? It's so beautifully, needlessly evil!

The girl who's panic stricken is probably Norelle. I can see Yaya or Nicole being the pranksters with the new personality change! Even though it's Ann I don't mind because she's yet in the game.

third offends another when she openly discusses her distaste towards her to an US Weekly reporter

This could be Ann <-> Cassie or Eva <->Yaya

I agree Milay, I think it's definitely one of those four though I think it's most likely Eva/Yaya.

The entire episode sounds really good noww that I've had a chance to read it again. I wonder who gets the sharp personality change? And who gets the diva syndrome.

I can't wait for this.

What do diamonds and tarantulas have in common? I can't see the connection... I bet Eva is scared of the tarantula, or maybe Norelle

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    What do diamonds and tarantulas have in common? I can't see the connection... I bet Eva is scared of the tarantula, or maybe Norelle
    I think thats just it, they have nothing in common, so who ever styles theese shots thought it might be cool to have to extremely random things in the same photo. I dunno it was kinda like the diamonds and car crease of season one s?