Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Photos Are Your Favorite?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tes
    go to the top of the page and u'll see a bluish bar much like the main color in here,and there will be different site like "FORUM User CP FAQ Members List ect!."
    and click on the "user cp" and on the left panel u'll see something like edit signerture.
    i hope this help!
    Yes very helpful thank you
    I didn't put Kelle in my picks for ANTM favourites because I think her new hair really really doesnt suit her
    I loved her short hair specially in the bikini photoshoot

That photo of YaYa is amazing. That, IMO, is the best picture. I hope her skin doesn't hurt her outcome. She is gorgeous! Very photogenic.

I can't remember all their names. I just remember my favorites.
    All things share the same breath-the beast, the tree, the man, the air shares it's spirit with all the life it supports~~Chief Seattle

Skin is an easy problem to fix - unlike unproportionate face shape, body etc.

Skin is not necessarily an easy problem to fix. Some people fight their skin well into adulthood, if not always. There are medicines, creams, etc., but those remedies do not work for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    Skin is not necessarily an easy problem to fix. Some people fight their skin well into adulthood, if not always. There are medicines, creams, etc., but those remedies do not work for everyone.
    Thats totally true cahalanmac, but I still think Yaya's skin problem is not so hard to fix - but then again I'm no Dermatologist

I hope she has an easy time of it as well. She is so beautiful and graceful, although, IMO too short to take this.

Yah her height is her main downfall in my opinion But I have a feeling Tyra wants shorter girls to win, because just look at how many 5'7s she chose this time around!

She did choose a lot of them.

imo..nicole is the most..photogenic.Her pictures are GEORGOUS! i hope she wins...or is in the top 3.All her pictures are my fave

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Cycle 1: Elyse snake, Elyse swimsuit, Elyse stuff, Elyse in Paris, Elyse jewelery, Elyse reebok, Adrianne snake, Giselle snake.

Cycle 2: Yoanna Eve, Yoanna helmet, Yoanna water, Yoanna sunglasses.

Cycle 3: Amanda Beauty, Amanda Covergirl, Amanda YJ stinger, Amanda Dooney & Bourke, Amanda Kimono, Amanda alter eago (Normal shot) Kelle swimsuit, Magdalena Lee Jeans, Magdalena swimsuit, Yaya swimsuit, Ann Lee jeans, Yaya spider, Eva Covergirl.

Cycle 4: Kahlen alien, Kahlen Covergirl, Tatiana greed, Tatiana Flowers, Keenyah Flowers, Keenyah Got Milk, Keenyah alien, Keenyah zodiac, Tatiana Gas station, Michelle flowers, Michelle wonderbra, Michelle animal, Michelle zodiac, Naima Makeover.

Cycle 5: Nicole Covergirl, Nicole Black and White, Nicole Country Couture, Nicole Bollywood, Lisa superhero, Lisa phonebooth, Lisa jewelery box (Alternate shot) Lisa Country Couture, Nik jewelery box, Nik bollywood.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina