Page 1 of 897 123456789101151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Models

FORT Fogey

Real Models

Who here actually is into fashion? I'd say my favourite model is a Canadian by the name of Heather Marks... She's been on the cover of (various international editions) Vogue 4 times with more coming up soon, and she looks amazing on the runway.

Which are your favourite models? Designers? My favourite's are Givenchy, Dsquared, and my favourite campaings are Dolce and Gabbana's.

I like Kate Moss, Colette Pechekhonova, Audrey Marnay, and Ai Tominaga. Yup, my tastes are still a little "old school." When it comes to the baby models... it's all about Gemma Ward and Lisa Cant. Natalia Vodianova has faded recently, but I still think she's lovely.

FORT Regular
    I would say that my favourite models were
    Lorraine Pascale and Oluchi Onweagba
    I have met Lorraine and she is really lovely.
    Clothes wise i like Maschino because i tend to have this crazy streak in my personality at times i do like the mad things that Maschino designs on occasion. I also like Max mara and Liberty's.
    Last edited by rachie; 10-14-2004 at 08:53 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I would say of course Gemma Ward
    Daria Werbowy
    Tiiu Kuik
    Polina Kouklina
    Hana Soukupova
    Jessica Stam
    Lily Cole
    Elise Crombez
    Lisa Cant (reminds me of Norelle)
    Heather Marks
    Ai Tominaga

Designer: Alexander McQueen and Tom Ford (Gucci and YvestSaintLaurent)

I LOVE Gemma Ward. I guess part of the attraction is that she is probably the only other person alive with my name, but I truly find her face very captivating and I think she's got a great body for fashion.

FORT Fogey

Thats Heather OPENING the new Moschino show.

On a bizarre side note - Lisa Cant and Heather are from the same Mother agency and recently appeared on the cover of Flare together. I really don't like Lisa's 'look' but what can you do?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Lisa Cant outshine Heather in that cover, Heather just looks like some actress

Heather Mark and Caroline Caroline Trentiti looks alike....

Caroline:

FORT Fogey
    Lisa Cant's look doesn't do much for me, and I think Heather Outshines her in that picture... oh well.

Caroline Trentini, in my opinion, looks like a poor man's Heather... her face doesn't have the same structure and the eyes don't have the same depth and intruige.

Aww... Lisa Cant is such a doll. To me, she stands out from the wave of new "gamine" models, while Gemma Ward just perfects it. Personally, I find Heather Marks and Jessica Stam rather unremarkable members of the trend, but you can't deny that they are cute.

I wonder how long this look will last. I know I'll be sad when it does, because I love the unusual and whimsical and appear really young myself, but fashion runs its course...

Attached: Lisa Cant and Gemma Ward
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love Natalia Vodianova. She's abosolutely gorgeous and she can do runway, editorial, couture, or commercial. She's really versatile.

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/natal...a/barroco.html

Last edited by starlette01350; 10-14-2004 at 09:34 PM.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.