Page 897 of 897 FirstFirst ... 397797847887888889890891892893894895896897
Results 8,961 to 8,966 of 8966

Thread: Real Models

Re: Real Models

I think she handled it amazing. Now look for Jessica Stam Armani SS/08 and you will see her amazing walk, its the video in which she is wearing blue and green. It's amazing. Jessica rocks sooooooooo much.
    bring janice back. now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;3020050;
    Daul is like the Asian Daiane Conterato and Daiane is like the Brazilian Alice Gibb and Alice is like the British Daul Kim. What do those three girls have in common? FUG. AS. HAIL!
    Aw that's not fairrr. Daul Kim isn't really someone you'd consider fug. Try say... Han Jin. But I rather like the 'pretty ugly' thing that a lot of these models have. I remember when I first saw Alice Gibb I was frightened 'cause her head is so small and her skin so pale that her skin blends in with the whites of her eyes.

[FA edit]

Oh yeah and am I the only one who thinks Jessica Stam is overrated? She looks so boring and plain. Just normal.
    Last edited by Lucy4588; 05-27-2008 at 12:32 AM.

[FA edit] I don't like Stam that much IDK why. I've thought about it for a long time but I just don't.
    Last edited by Lucy4588; 05-27-2008 at 12:32 AM.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Stam is gorgeous up close (she was on MMAS's last eppy and looked stunning) but I've always felt her calling was Victoria's Secret so I don't really buy her as a high fashion girl anymore. I mean, I was never sold on her to begin with but that only confirmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992;3022359;
    After all this fug it's time to move on to some real pretty, Kenza Fourati:

She's from Tunisia.
    She has a KK quality to her. Me likes.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

I absolutely love Stam, and I buy her in both HF and commercial (specifically VS).
    I think for Stam, her hair colour makes or breaks her look - as Meisel's muse & a red head, she was pretty weird looking (in a lovely way of course) and the epitome of HF.
    But as a blonde, she could sell me lingerie any day. I love her versatility.
    And I dunno, people tend to say that she's normal looking. I don't really know what it is about her...I think it's the eyes. I love them.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

FORT Newbie

I was wondering if there were any models you recognized in the Cycle 10 Finale Fashion show... I had a feeling that they were all fakey models or ones that have gone out of work for 5 years.