Page 5 of 897 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Models

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Gemma's in the next Harry Potter! I'm all excited. What part does she play? I'm thinking Fleur...
    I totally forgot what part she is gonna play...but it has to do with playing a younger part of somebody...sorry I don't know anything about Harry Potter...though I love love the last movie...EXPECTO PATRONUM! lol

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    I totally forgot what part she is gonna play...but it has to do with playing a younger part of somebody...sorry I don't know anything about Harry Potter...though I love love the last movie...EXPECTO PATRONUM! lol
    Oooh she plays the younger version of someone...who could it be....*runs of to rifle through The Goblet of Fire.........*

FORT Fogey
    I bet its Draco's mom... shes the only one I can think of. Actually its probably Harry's mom.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Oooh she plays the younger version of someone...who could it be....*runs of to rifle through The Goblet of Fire.........*
    I did a quick google and the only thing I could find was someone saying she would possibly play the younger version of Tonks. I can't remember who that is or what the first name of the character was. s

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    I bet its Draco's mom... shes the only one I can think of. Actually its probably Harry's mom.
    Maybe Draco's mom; they already had an actress for Harry's mom in the previous movies

I did a quick google and the only thing I could find was someone saying she would possibly play the younger version of Tonks. I can't remember who that is or what the first name of the character was. s
    Yeah but Tonks is not in the Goblet of Fire

Nymphadora. (Can ya tell I'm a geek? ) I think she's too much a wisp of a girl to play Tonks, though. Judging from the character in her books, I'd imagine they'd want to cast someone who seems a little more brash, colorful, earthy maybe.

I so can see Gemma as the young version of Narcissa. Veela to a t.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Nymphadora. (Can ya tell I'm a geek? ) I think she's too much a wisp of a girl to play Tonks, though. Judging from the character in her books, I'd imagine they'd want to cast someone who seems a little more brash, colorful, earthy maybe.

I so can see Gemma as the young version of Narcissa. Veela to a t.
    Darn it, I'm going to have to read the books again. I still think she would make a good Fleur..Though she'd have to drop the Australian accent for a French one otherwise it would be: "Uh, well we have this exchange student from Australia with us..."

FORT Fogey
    Yes, it's TONK, that's who it is>>!!
    I was going crazy when I couldnt remember the name but I knew if someone mention it, I would remember..!

FORT Fogey
    I think she could play the younger version of Harry's mom quite capably... She isn't Veela enough for me. Veela should be like Claudia Schiffer sort of... Long Platinum Hair, icy sort of looks. Thats how I saw them.

Darn it, I'm going to have to read the books again. I still think she would make a good Fleur..Though she'd have to drop the Australian accent for a French one otherwise it would be: "Uh, well we have this exchange student from Australia with us..."
    Ah, but the French language has already been mangled to death by American actors anyway, so what's one more?

ETA: Gemma as Lily?! Blasphemous.