Page 11 of 897 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Models

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    To everyone I offended - I'm sorry. I don't get why you are offended, however. If you understand the fashion industry, then my posts don't apply to you do they? The fact is, most people that watch this show don't follow whats going on in the fashion world, they just like to look at the pretty girls and pick a favourite - then talk about who's their favourite. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's one of my favourite parts of the show. If you know the fashion world, then I don't get why my post offends you? I can understand how it made me sound arrogant (sorry I've been in a bad mood lately), so sorry for that to everyone. Anyways, I never actually did say that following the Doll look or knowing about Dsquared or Gemma Ward meant you didn't know about fashion. So sorry.
    I guess sometimes words on a page come off differently to different people. Like when I wrote that you knew a lot about fashion/followed the fashion world you might have thought I meant that negatively when I didn't at all. And everyone should know about Gemma Ward...we should educate them!

Oh. Can I say, ANTM, that I don't know what your slogan above your picture means ( Noxema...I mean Norelle) and yet I always find myself saying it when I see one of your posts. It's one of those phrases that sound nice.
    Last edited by CCL; 10-16-2004 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    To everyone I offended - I'm sorry. I don't get why you are offended, however. If you understand the fashion industry, then my posts don't apply to you do they? The fact is, most people that watch this show don't follow whats going on in the fashion world, they just like to look at the pretty girls and pick a favourite - then talk about who's their favourite. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's one of my favourite parts of the show. If you know the fashion world, then I don't get why my post offends you? I can understand how it made me sound arrogant (sorry I've been in a bad mood lately), so sorry for that to everyone. Anyways, I never actually did say that following the Doll look or knowing about Dsquared or Gemma Ward meant you didn't know about fashion. So sorry.
    That's okay. I'm often in a bad mood, too, because I come here on my study breaks, so I'm sorry if I came off too bitchy. And the last part was just my interpretation; I know you never said that. I'd just word such statements more carefully in the future.

PS: FairytaleDREAMS, I'm not into male models, either! Frankly, I think they're scary looking. I like my guys with a little more personality.

These boys are just so pretty. I feel like this: They are great fun to look at but if I were single and a guy looking like them asked me out, I wouldn't know what to do because I just don't think I would be attracted to them face to face...is that weird? I don't know but I like my man manly, not so pretty where I would be jealous of his cheekbones.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Oh. Can I say, ANTM, that I don't know what your slogan above your picture means ( Noxema...I mean Norelle) and yet I always find myself saying it when I see one of your posts. It's one of those phrases that sound nice.
    Hahaha... Norelle to me always sounded like a skin cream/lotion. Then I realised one day I was getting confused with Noxema. I don't really know why it struck me like that but it did, and I like the sound of it too. Glad I'm not the only one.

FORT Newbie
    Favourite Female Models
    Newschool Models:
    Jessica Stam
    Elise Crombez
    Daria
    Heather Marks
    Gemme Ward
    Caroline Winberg
    Liya Kebede
    Erin Wasson

Oldschool Models:
    Kate Moss
    Kristy Turlington

Favourite Male Models:
    Shaun Dewet
    Will Chaulker

FORT Fogey
    Thats great... the one thing I'd change is the pupil placement. If you draw mainly anime I can understand why they aren't in the right place - those anime things have the weirdest eyes!

Priscilla, you are a very talented artist - your work is very impressive.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Comparisons...

Jennipher and Louise Pederson

Ann and Euguenia

Amanda and Hannelore

Kelle and Jaunel (this is what she should photograph like)

In my opinion, these girls all have the same 'looks'. Notice the cheekbones on Jen and Louise, the eyes on Ann and Euguenia, the face on Amanda and Hannelore (not the happy face though kids lets keep this PG 13), and the face on Kelle and Jaunel (not the face shape mind you, Kelle has a more square jaw)

CCL
    Interesting comparisons, ANTM. Shows you what the girls *might* look like if they were to become high fashion models.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    ^ Hehe, love the SMILEY
    OMG, it should be an HONOR for Ann to be compare to Eugenia!!

sometimes I don't get Louise...