Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 3 Recap: The Stripper Who Lost Her Lunch

Maybe her son is so "aware" because he's a gemini. It's not good to read too much into things. I'm sure there were many children conceived on that day. Her son may not have been concieved on that day- doesn't sperm live up to 7 days?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Me three, though I was hardly crying. After chopping off a foot and a half of my own "blankie" to donate, I see these girls crying over small trims and I think, "WIMPS!" The only one who deserved to cry is Ann, because they utterly ruined her!

SnowflakeGirl, hilarious recap, by the way.

Question: Was Amanda's son conceived on 9/11 or born on 9/11? Because if that's when she went into labor, it's strange but can't be helped; but if that's when he was conceived, I can't help but wonder... What was she doing having sex so early on a weekday morning? I know some people do... but I only hope it wasn't the news that made them horny. Too much information, in any case.

She said on 9/11 and i reckon of 2002 because her child just turned 2 this year.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Does anyone know where I can download this episode? i can't find it any any of the usual places!!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I don't know where else to put these random comments, so I'll write them here. I saw the episode last night!

1. Wasn't the photographer from this shoot the same guy who did the season one snake shoot? Has he done any others? I usually have a pretty good memory, but now it fails me...

2. I gave in to the Cover Girl product placement and found myself buying CG foundation (needed some anyway and I am not a cool, Sephora-buying makeup diva). And watching them criticize Cassie's hands made me feel like I needed some Nivea lotion. It's terrible! Terrible!

3. You're all right. Amanda did say conceived.

FORT Fogey
    Some people view 9/11 as a celebration of life, an appreciation for it...

to be honest it didn't impact me as much as i thought it should have. i mean i remember my friend calling me at 6:30AM telling me to check the news. I said which channel. he says any. Then i look at it and just pause for a bit.
    Anywho i think amanda looks at it as a blessing. i would too. he is such a cool child.
    I hope she will go far in life and not just in this competition.

It's true. I personally don't really care how Amanda or other people view 9/11, but saying something like that is such a taboo. It was creepy, especially with the raised eyebrow she does. I would keep that information to myself.

Amanda is Eli's mom. Moms dote on their kids and think their kids are the most special thing on the planet earth. I think it's a sign that Amanda really loves her son. For her, the fact that he was conceived on September 11th, which is a pretty special day, is just another reason that Eli is special. On that day so many lives were lost, and to her he probably represents the creation and a celebration of life in the midst of loss of lives that was happening in our country at that time.
    At least that's what I think she thinks.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemon
    Amanda is Eli's mom. Moms dote on their kids and think their kids are the most special thing on the planet earth. I think it's a sign that Amanda really loves her son. For her, the fact that he was conceived on September 11th, which is a pretty special day, is just another reason that Eli is special. On that day so many lives were lost, and to her he probably represents the creation and a celebration of life in the midst of loss of lives that was happening in our country at that time.
    At least that's what I think she thinks.
    Well said, I agree.
    I guess she just wants to share how much she loves her child because in five years she won't be able to see him grow up....

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    I guess she just wants to share how much she loves her child because in five years she won't be able to see him grow up....

I think it's good that she is doing this show because she can preserve her image in camera and her son can watch it when he is old enough. If her son is 2 now, and she will be completely blind in 5 years, then her son would be only 7 years old when his mom becomes blind and will remain blind for the rest of his life. He probably won't remember much of her when she was able to function normally before she was blind. At least now her son can watch how she used to be and something exciting that happend to her in her life by watching the show on DVD. But then Amanda probably shouldn't have said that bit about him being conceived on 9/11, she wouldn't want him asking her what that means at age 7

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast