Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 3 Recap: The Stripper Who Lost Her Lunch

FORT Newbie
    I am just amazed at how many people bought into this Eating Disorder scam. I happen to know for a fact from a very reliable source that Cassie did not go into the bathroom and throw up. In fact, she had diahrea and was not the only one that was that got sick that day. The comment Jennifer made had to be typed in for everyone to see because you could not even tell what she said. If anyone looks like they have an ED it's Amanda. Maybe she is the one with the ED and just made everyone think it was Cassie so she wouldn't be found out herself. You don't have hair and skin that looks like Cassie's with Bulimia. Her shots were absolutly beautiful and the reason they didn't change her much in the makeover was because she didn't need much done. How can you make someone who looks as beautiful as her look much better than she already does? The comment about her being hooked on Diet Coke well, who isn't? I don't know very many people that don't drink it. It is a shame that the only way you can get yourself on the screen is to create drama. I thought this was a model search not a drama club. Editing job was a little sloppy in some areas, you can tell that words were chopped out.

FORT Regular
    Ahh, now i understand now more, i thought that she was referring to her possible eating disorder when she was going on about her tummy and the fact that she didn't eat anything or was restricting her food.

[QUOTE=RealityFan49] In fact, she had diahrea and was not the only one that was that got sick that day.[/ QUOTE]
    Last edited by rachie; 10-07-2004 at 07:45 PM.

RealityFan49, people are getting on the ED "thing" because it HAPPENED. Cassie is a very beautiful girl, that is capable of modeling, she just needs HELP. that's why she told a STRANGER she is in competition with. I'm sure editting plays alot in what actually happened the day the news got out, but it sure as hell can't erase what she said about having the disorder.

FORT Regular
    Surely she took a big risk by admitting to an eating disorder with a camera present anyway though? Maybe if Amanda would not have told the other girl's the the camera crew and the producers would have told Tyra and the team anyway.
    Last edited by rachie; 10-07-2004 at 08:31 PM. Reason: typo

I'm just wondering how it's all going to play out because Tyra HAS to know about it sooner or later. Im surprised there wasn't anything mentioned in the previews for next week's episode. It seems to be all about Amanda's fear of the nightwalk-catwalk.

Canada's Next Top Model eyelined_chick's Avatar
    Thank God I'm not the only person who had no clue what Amanda called her son. "Jawolf" is apparently a compliment?

Quote Originally Posted by eyelined_chick
    Thank God I'm not the only person who had no clue what Amanda called her son. "Jawolf" is apparently a compliment?
    It's either "Ja Rule" or her own made up language.

SFG! Your recap? Iz lovely.

I am just amazed at how many people bought into this Eating Disorder scam. I happen to know for a fact from a very reliable source that Cassie did not go into the bathroom and throw up. In fact, she had diahrea and was not the only one that was that got sick that day. The comment Jennifer made had to be typed in for everyone to see because you could not even tell what she said. If anyone looks like they have an ED it's Amanda. Maybe she is the one with the ED and just made everyone think it was Cassie so she wouldn't be found out herself. You don't have hair and skin that looks like Cassie's with Bulimia. Her shots were absolutly beautiful and the reason they didn't change her much in the makeover was because she didn't need much done. How can you make someone who looks as beautiful as her look much better than she already does? The comment about her being hooked on Diet Coke well, who isn't? I don't know very many people that don't drink it. It is a shame that the only way you can get yourself on the screen is to create drama. I thought this was a model search not a drama club. Editing job was a little sloppy in some areas, you can tell that words were chopped out.
    Why would Tyra and company lie about cassie having an eating disorder, when she desperately tries to let people know that her "girls are not like that". There's only so much that editing can do. If you don't say something it can't make you say it. If she never said she had an eating disorder, the girls wouldn't have been talking about it all day and amanda wouldn't have been called a backstabber. She also said time and time again that she has an obssession with her weight. She said she'll keep losing weight until she likes how she looks.

I'm sure Tyra aired Cassie's eating disorder because she didn't want it to come out later, after the show aired. Because that would appear like foul playing on her part. It would seem like maybe a lot of these girls have eating disorders and tyra is trying to cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Jennipher, the resident “Crystal Gayle” tears up when she learns she is getting her waist-length, chestnut locks chopped off to shoulder length, and bleached “very, very blonde.” Tyra also adds that Jennifer’s hair will be donated to the organization, Locks of Love. As a former, long-haired gal myself, I can fully-empathize with Jennipher’s trauma over having her “security blanket” lopped off—I just had that done, myself, a few months ago, and also donated it to the same organization...
    Me three, though I was hardly crying. After chopping off a foot and a half of my own "blankie" to donate, I see these girls crying over small trims and I think, "WIMPS!" The only one who deserved to cry is Ann, because they utterly ruined her!

SnowflakeGirl, hilarious recap, by the way.

Question: Was Amanda's son conceived on 9/11 or born on 9/11? Because if that's when she went into labor, it's strange but can't be helped; but if that's when he was conceived, I can't help but wonder... What was she doing having sex so early on a weekday morning? I know some people do... but I only hope it wasn't the news that made them horny. Too much information, in any case.

FORT Newbie
    Amanda called her son "Ja Wolf," it's her nickname for him--his name is "Elijah Wolf."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast