Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The judges

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    hahaha, its funny how people's opinion change each year. and it slowly courses from hating her to liking her to loving her.
    I think she is perfect for a judge.
    agreed, i like janice for being so honest and speaking her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    She is honest, but she can make her coments constructive, not deconstructive.

And some of the things she says to the girls are quite rude.

yeah Janice adds more drama if there wasn't any.And it is so true in the fashion world. People will say any negative comments that come to mind. And its nothing personal but they have to get the best girls to sell their clothes/products

Tyra is honest and speaks her mind too, but she doesn't act like a bitch about it! There's a difference between being honest and being flat-out rude. Somebody needs to put that washed-up botox bitch back in her place.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieRN
    Tyra is honest and speaks her mind too, but she doesn't act like a bitch about it! There's a difference between being honest and being flat-out rude. Somebody needs to put that washed-up botox bitch back in her place.
    Agreed. I despise Janice; she never has anything nice to say and never gives advice in the form of constructive criticism; it's always just a plain old insult. I think jealousy gets the better of her here. Way too shallow to be a judge especially in the form of hating plus size models just because they're big and booming in the industry. She judges before she knows. Bitch.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Danila reminds me of the wild west cowboy pin-ups. XD
    beauty is only skin deep.

u wish u could b me
    i agree janice is sickening-i remeber when the judges were looking over Amanda's bathing suit photo.and janice called her a bithch for still looking great even after her pregnancy :phhht

Salome thinks Danilo makes a great judge.

Quote Originally Posted by anya123
    i agree janice is sickening-i remeber when the judges were looking over Amanda's bathing suit photo.and janice called her a bithch for still looking great even after her pregnancy :phhht
    I thought that was funny

Janice:

I like the fact that she's honest and is not going to blow smoke up anybody's rear end. There are also times when her comments can be screamingly funny AND constructive.

That said . . .

I believe there is a WAY you do anything, and for me, a lot of times, her way just is not cool.

To echo Jamie: Tyra DOES speak her mind and doesn't disembowel anybody while she's doing it. Also, when Nigel spoke to Kelle, he reprimanded her about her attitude about their commentary on her picture: "Take the criticism we give you and use it constructively." He said what he had to say to her, but wasn't mean about it.

There IS a way you do anything.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast