Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 2 Recap: The Poor Little Rich Girl Who Thought She Was a Monkey

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by masterorange
    I don't really get why the whole "monkey lips" comment by Kelle was such a big deal/shock to everyone. I mean, she was admitting her flaws about HERself, not everyone in the room. o.O
    True. That was political correctness coming out, and envy because she wears nice clothes. They think she is spolied. If I was her, I would not be crying, I would use it to my advantage because it is a competition, not a sorority. I would not sweat none of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    She says that she may come off as “strong” and is often told she has a “presence,” words that are also used to describe bad odors, but I digress.

Ann flips out on the plane—whether it’s due to acrophobia, or whatever she smokes that makes her look so dazed in her all her photos, is anyone’s call.

After the girls leave, Jay, J. and Nick have an electronic networking orgy—I mean, meeting, with Miss TyTy, who appears, inexplicably, in her jammies in bed, as if to indicate that Tyra eats, breathes, even sleeps this show.

Eva claims that bitching and moaning is “not her personality” (has she not seen herself on tape?) but says, reasonably, that “as close as we are, we still don’t know each other.” Instead of fleeing the area and filing for a restraining order, as she should, Eva puts the “co” in “codependent” by falling for the oldest clingy, psycho girlfriend trick in the book. Eva’s hard exterior melts, and she ends up tearing up too. Before you know it they’ve kissed and made-up, then start having slow-motion, soft-focus lesbian sex—sorry to disappoint you, ladies and gentlemen, that last part didn’t actually happen, though I’m slowly becoming convinced that the wedding Ann wants Eva to attend in the future could be their own. Cassie makes a good point when she says that Ann’s insecurity and inability to be confident on her own will show through in her pictures; I want to slip a $5 tip in her thong.

In an effort of helping them embrace their imperfections, Tyra calls Ann “humpback nose” and Leah “fivehead.” Um, thanks? Even though you wouldn’t think Kelle could possibly have a single complaint about her perfect self, she does chime in to say that she dislikes her “protruding…monkey mouth.” So was the “gated community” she’s bragged about being from all this time really a zoo?

Furthermore, it turns out that Janice D’s not the only bitch on the judging panel anymore, because Empress Minnie has returned to the dais; accompanied by her owner, of course, the fabulous Nolé Marin, reknowned stylist, who sits stroking her at the head table, looking like a dapper cross between Aleks Syntek and a James Bond villain.
    As always, excellent recap Snowy, I love your recaps and they just keep getting better!

If you plan on making a site, i suggest do them yourself. Do research. Asking people do it for you makes it seem like you want them to make your site for you.
    I did my own recap. And you cannot put these recaps on your website. I asked already.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Waitwaitwait... I just noticed something that really chagrins me. How come we didn't get little animated bobbleheads of the girl when they went to Jamaica like we did for Paris/Milan? Were they there and I missed them?

Also, why do the evil ones always have sidekicks? Robin had Shannon, who was a sweet girl who got lumped in with the wrong crowd. But both Catie and Ann are co-dependent and weepy... Catie in an immature way, Ann is a scary psychotic I-want-to-wear-your-skin-like-a-suit way.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    Waitwaitwait... I just noticed something that really chagrins me. How come we didn't get little animated bobbleheads of the girl when they went to Jamaica like we did for Paris/Milan? Were they there and I missed them?

Also, why do the evil ones always have sidekicks? Robin had Shannon, who was a sweet girl who got lumped in with the wrong crowd. But both Catie and Ann are co-dependent and weepy... Catie in an immature way, Ann is a scary psychotic I-want-to-wear-your-skin-like-a-suit way.
    Ahhh I totally forgot about the bobbleheads last season, they were so funny
    Too bad they didn't do it this time, it would of been 14 bobbleheads bobbling...

I loved those bobbleheads! They were such cute likenesses. Shandi and Yoanna in their black jackets and pink scarves... But I guess they wanted to show Ann's breakdown on the plane this time.

Catie in an immature way, Ann is a scary psychotic I-want-to-wear-your-skin-like-a-suit way
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    But I guess they wanted to show Ann's breakdown on the plane this time.
    Possibly the only time ever this season that I will feel for Ann. Planes scare the bajeebus out of me!
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Kao
    Thank you so much for the recap! I was busy moving, so I missed the second half of it and didn't get my internet service back until today and all the while I was thinking "damn, who left after Magdelena?"

Quote Originally Posted by SexyNubianBBW
    True. That was political correctness coming out, and envy because she wears nice clothes. They think she is spolied. If I was her, I would not be crying, I would use it to my advantage because it is a competition, not a sorority. I would not sweat none of them.
    Exactly. She has the goods. She just doesn't know how to use them to her advantage...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast