Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 2 Recap: The Poor Little Rich Girl Who Thought She Was a Monkey

haha i found it funny when Norelle and Krisit went into the confessional. It seems Norelle really wants to be friends off work. But Kristi is the same way, but she can be hidden. Then the yaya thing was so funny. I wish they would have shown a clippage.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Thank you sooo much SFG!

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Norelle has an awesome personality; I don't understand. I personally find her the most endearing: cute, silly, and creative (Yaya = NoNo ). Sure, the Paris Hilton thing is kind of strange, but at least she admits it.
    Yah totally agree! But I guess they just want someone who is 'mature' - Norelle really entertains me when she talks

hysterical recap -- i was laughing for hours. Also -- the photographer on the Jamaica shoot lives around the corner from me. He rides a yellow BMW and lives in a much nicer building than mine. And he is H-O-T hot, but, alas, straight. Apparantly he does good work.

Even if the only condition we made were to take one swig every time we hear Kelle referred to as “a white girl with a really good tan” by either herself or someone else, that alone would be enough to leave any person three sheets to the wind. Because, let’s face it, if I hear that line one more time sober, I’m going to punch her right in her “monkey mouth” (Back off PC police—that’s her description, not mine, besides anyone who knows me knows I adore monkeys to a degree that borders on creepy). Better yet, I’ma send Tiffany (she of the beer-drenched weave) from episode one to do it, okay?!! Now that would be television.
    genius! Bring back the Tiffany!

Another Fabulous Recap By Snowflake!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    At last, it is time for the handing out of photos that will reveal which 12 girls will continue in the competition to be America’s Next Top Model. Photos are handed back to the girls in the following order: Yaya, Kristi, Julie, Jennipher, Kelle, Cassie, Toccara, Nicole, Eva, Norelle, and Amanda.

This leaves Ann and Leah in the bottom two.
    Do they reveal the photos in what they though was best to worst order ?

I don't know; they have never said specifically, but I think the order is at least somewhat based on best to worst. They try to call the names in a way that is suspenseful.

I don't know; they have never said specifically, but I think the order is at least somewhat based on best to worst. They try to call the names in a way that is suspenseful.
    i do not think they call names in any particular order. The only ones they purposely choose are of course the last two girls.
    It can either be two girls that didnt do so well. Or one good and one bad just for ratings sake.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Thanks SnowflakeGirl! Tivo died on me this week, and I forgot to set the VCR today for the replay, so your terrific recap is gonna help me keep up with the show! Thanks, ever so!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

PS: ANTMrox, I hope you understand that I am always semi-sacrastic.
    Salome..... ah-ha! ..... hence the homage to elyse?

I don't really get why the whole "monkey lips" comment by Kelle was such a big deal/shock to everyone. I mean, she was admitting her flaws about HERself, not everyone in the room. o.O

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast