Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Down The Opening Sequence

Breaking Down The Opening Sequence

I thought it would be interesting to use the show's opening sequence as a possible predictor of future elimination orders and photoshoot themes.

Well, I can definitely see photos from the promo shoot, the Jamaican bikini shoot, and a beauty shoot. It's difficult to tell if those beauty face shots are from one or two different shoots, though. Some of the face shots look really light in makeup (e.g. Yaya, Jennipher, Kristi) while others look much more dramatic (e.g. Ann, Nicole). Or is that just because some of the girls have naturally more dramatic looks than others? Kelle's tiny face shot with lots of empty space and Amanda's facial blowup with the hand partially covering the face don't seem to fit with the other close-ups. Looking at the opening sequence, I'm really impressed with how Ann, Yaya, Eva, Nicole, and Amanda look. And I want to stick Kelle in there too - she suffered a bit in this week's episode.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    The beauty Shot must be the next one since they all have one except for Leah and Magdalena, the first eliminated.

They're gonna say Norelle looks like a sad little child in her beauty photo (which she sort of does ) and cut her.
    Or maybe not... Kristi's and Toccarra's look really bad. Wow, Nicole looks totally awesome. She is really impressing me.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Julie and Ann's beauty shot looks really bad as well, and Yaya's looks too simple.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    Julie and Ann's beauty shot looks really bad as well, and Yaya's looks too simple.
    Really? I thought Julie's and Ann's looked really good, I agree that Yaya's looks boring but there is no way she is gonna go because of that. They like her too much. Norelle already has them not liking her.

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen
    The beauty Shot must be the next one since they all have one except for Leah and Magdalena, the first eliminated.
    looks as though Amanda and Kelle have no beauty shot either

from what i can see here here are some predictions, Julie's beauty shot - fabulous

Nicole's beauty shot - boring and forgettable

Kristi's beauty shot - horrible

Norelle's beauty shot - FABULOUS

Ann's beauty shot - great for the industry

Jenipher's beauty shot - she looks like Liv Tyler

I only see what appears to be 6 Beauty shots. Wait 7.
    Norelle, Toccara, Jennipher, Ann, Julie and Yaya.
    Cassie's looks like it CAN be but... And i want to say Krisit but she looks the same in alot of her photos.

Oh hey, didn't I read somewhere that the girls were going to learn how to pose without makeup? That's what some of those are maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by kiki_687
    Oh hey, didn't I read somewhere that the girls were going to learn how to pose without makeup? That's what most of those are!
    Yeah it appears that Yaya, Jenipher, Norelle, Cassie, and Kelle do not have much/any make-up on.

eva's beauty shot - looks like a music CD cover

yaya's beauty shot - she looks like a little kid

glad the producers kept the opening format the same ......la la la la la la la la la

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast