Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Down The Opening Sequence

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Well some1 from another forum (an insider) did say get use to seeing:

*SPOILER*
    Norelle, Ann, and Amanda.....
    those are some of my top three. hehe guess my taste selected good ones. but we will have to see.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar

in re: CASSIE

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    I totally agree with you alwaysandnever!
    She could make it far into the competition but I just cant see her win it at all.
    I have to say, I am not a fan of her personality or personal style that much, BUT I did love her swimsuit pic, i liked the fact that it was kind of awkwardish and that she presented a body that "looked 2 mos pregnant." (i disagree with that though).

Anyhow, she could use a total makeover and she has to stop wearing such awful eye makeup; hello trailer trash!

Norelle's beauty shot is really bad, and I hated her swimsuit shot too. I thought she'd do really well on this show, but so far, she's been underwhelming.

hm.. i just dont like how last season we could basically determine how far people went by the intro photos.
    And they only selected like episode 1, beauty shots and thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Norelle's beauty shot is really bad
    Aww really? I like it Her skin looks so milky, and I think her fingers on her face is a nice touch. Like I know I hated Sara's beauty shot because her hands were all rubbing her face and such, but Norelle's looks nice.

I wonder what shoot the big pic of Amanda is from.. it couldn't be from the beauty shoot (since she has darker makeup and her hand is totally in front of her face).

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    I wonder what shoot the big pic of Amanda is from.. it couldn't be from the beauty shoot (since she has darker makeup and her hand is totally in front of her face).
    It could be... hmm.. but they would be like "Your hand is all over your face. It's like you're covering up a mass area of pimples or something." - Janice

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    It could be... hmm.. but they would be like "Your hand is all over your face. It's like you're covering up a mass area of pimples or something." - Janice

it's really weird.. because in a lot of their beauty shots they have their hand! look at- Ann, Norelle, Nicole, Jennipher, Eva, and maybe Yaya too. And if that's Amanda's beauty shot, then her as well !

hm... maybe it is not a beauty shot. Maybe they gave them each a persona to be in. And Norelle's just looks wonderful. It is no beauty ad, but its ad worthy

I just noticed something.. they spelt Magdalena's name wrong! They spelt it "Magdelena"; unless they spelt it wrong on the website and show clips lol

That's so bad, why didn't they notice it?