Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Down The Opening Sequence

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    LizardKing it works just fine today but I couldn't see the collage yesterday! Thanks for posting it!

I still can't see anything. There's obviously an image on the first post, but I just get the little white box with a red x in it. I even tried refreshing. Nothing.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I think they all look the same apart from Amanda's...

I think they didn't show the beauty shot fully because they didn't want show her new 'blonde troll' do.. I dunno...

FORT Newbie
    I would love to know why everyone keeps dogging on Cassie. Her eyes are beautiful, her cheekbones are amazing and her lips are beautiful not to mention her figure in the bathing suit shoot. She is also very tall which is a plus in the modeling industry. I think she doesn't get enough credit for her potential.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityFan49
    I would love to know why everyone keeps dogging on Cassie. Her eyes are beautiful, her cheekbones are amazing and her lips are beautiful not to mention her figure in the bathing suit shoot. She is also very tall which is a plus in the modeling industry. I think she doesn't get enough credit for her potential.
    Well I don't 'dog' Cassie, but I think she looks ok, but I just feel the other girls are better than her. Of course, that is mine and solely my opinion unless someone else wants to share.

My opinion is simply that she's prom queen pretty - but not model stunning.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    My opinion is simply that she's prom queen pretty - but not model stunning.
    I totally agree with you alwaysandnever!
    She could make it far into the competition but I just cant see her win it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    I still can't see anything. There's obviously an image on the first post, but I just get the little white box with a red x in it. I even tried refreshing. Nothing.
    Maybe empty out your temp files folder beforehand? Sometimes when I get a red x it's because my computer is too full to load anymore images. If that doesn't work try this link: http://img83.exs.cx/img83/8954/ANTM3OC_01.jpg
    It must be frustrating to read all these comments and not see the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    ??? Kelle's looks like everyone else's?
    I thought her 3rd pic didn't quite look like a beauty shot because there was so much empty space around her head and because her head was almost turned in profile. Not that beauty shots can't be in profile (I have no idea!) but IMO the obvious angle for a beauty shot of Kelle would be the full-frontal angle (see pic below). Unless.... Tyra wants to prove to Kelle that she actually does have a beautiful profile/near-profile.

By the way, does anyone remember from the previous two cycles if being first and last in the opening sequence appeared to be correlated with finishing at least in the top 5? Ann and Amanda are first and last this Cycle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Well some1 from another forum (an insider) did say get use to seeing:

*SPOILER*
    Norelle, Ann, and Amanda.....

Thanks. I wouldn't be surprised to see those names survive to the later rounds.

Endurance Fanatic goodyingbadyang's Avatar
    It looks as if it was done after the makeovers too, possibly explaining why Amanda doesn't have one to keep her look secret (well it was in the previews so this is kinda pointless). Yaya also looks like she already has that afro so its definetly after the makeovers. (Norelle's short hair is another clue)