Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Breaking Down The Opening Sequence

I do think we are jumping to conclusion over every detail. But i do think the way it was presented was very carefully thought out.

FORT Newbie
    Hey guys,

This is my first post here after lurking and reading for quite some time. I'm probably reading into the opening credits too much like others are, but here is my speculation. Since this is ANTM THREE, I want to give my observation on the opening credits. Eva is the only girl whose Lee Jeans shot is shown (which was shoot number THREE) and this required more thinking but, there are 14 girls and Eva is the 11th introduced. 14-11 equals THREE. I know some people might say that means she comes in 3rd but in the spoiler threads, [mod edit - this is not a spoiler thread]. Out of all girls remaining, only Eva and Amanda have pictures in the opening that used a picture different than the Jamaica and Nivea shot. Any thoughts??

BTW,
    Love the show, love this board!!!
    Last edited by John; 12-06-2004 at 03:11 PM.

Interesting observations, ThaiGuy. I had never thought of that before.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGuy
    Out of all girls remaining, only Eva and Amanda have pictures in the opening that used a picture different than the Jamaica and Nivea shot. Any thoughts?
    Actually Kelle had a different shot too!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Actually Kelle had a different shot too!
    The girls remaining. I know what you are saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    The girls remaining. I know what you are saying though.
    I was aware of every detail in the quoted comment (I can read btw), which still isn't accurate to me!

FORT Newbie
    Sorry if I didn't make this post clear before, but it was to speculate the correlation as to why I thought Eva wins the 3rd cycle based on the number 3. (I'm glad she did win or I would feel really stupid!) I thought of a few more examples regarding Eva and 3: She is the 3rd African American girl in the opening credits and these aren't directly related to the intro, but she was in the 3rd group of girls to audition in the first episode and she had three of the episodes named for her (The Girl who is Panic Stricken, The Girl the Lionesses are Hunting and The Girl Who Wins it All). Her first name also has three letters,but that's totally coincidental.