Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until at least midnight Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Here we go... YAY!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh.. I forgot to look at the intro for clues as to who has whta kind of pictures by their names... Do they change it each week? Or is it possible to see who just has like a swimsuit picture, and nothing else, to see who gets eliminated early on.. and those with more exotic looking pictures probably make it further in teh competition
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fogey
    They have the future photoshoots pic of some of the girls in the Intro....can someone later screen cap these?

I saw some Bikini shoot and some like Beauty shots...!

Kellie is a wealthy gallery owner? what 20 something person owns a gallery? She should be up to her neck in debt like the rest of us!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove
    Kellie is a wealthy gallery owner? what 20 something person owns a gallery? She should be up to her neck in debt like the rest of us!
    It's online...hehehe

leah knows her look can look plain jane, which IMO is obviously her biggest thing to overcome, it's good she is aware of it

Kelle says people always say she has a presence about her. she does. LOUDNESS.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Now, I'm not rail thin myself, so I'm not being mean about it at all, but is it just me, or is Tyra fat? She looks really quite chunky...

I like it.

Why bring them to New York if they have to go to Jamiaca two seconds later?

Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast