Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Predictions on whose going home

FORT Fanatic

Predictions on whose going home

Who do you think is going home? Looks like two might get the boot so this is my picks:

ANN
    KRISTI

Quote Originally Posted by TNKY
    Who do you think is going home? Looks like two might get the boot so this is my picks:

ANN
    KRISTI
    If we could change this thread from who we THINK is going home to who we HOPE is going home -- then you got a deal

I HOPE that Tyra & Co. send KELLE and MAGDELENA packing.

Well, first of all, there's another thread for this: The First Cut (is the deepest)...aka...the Swimsuit Edition

Who's going home? Not Ann, certainly. Did you see her body when she came out in that bikini? And she definitely gets on the plane, so I think she'll be fine.

She was pretty hot and didn't have a man-ish figure. But during her audition tape. The hat made her look like a man. She is versatile. hehe

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    The judges won't have much to go on, other than their performance during the photoshoot. My guess is whoever takes the most awkward, least attractive photos will get the boot. Looking back over all the photos we've seen so far, I'm betting on Kristi and either Julie or Magdalena. Kristi doesn't seem to know how to move her body. Julie is beautiful, but has the same expression in every photo. And Magadalena's look is just too hard. She looks like she wants to kick everyone else's ass.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    I really hope it isn't Julie because each time I see her pics, I see what a unique beauty she is; in many ways that's the real innovation the ANTM/Tyra brings to TV- demonstrating that beauty isn't "one size fits all."

and although a lot of people are saying Kristi, and I can see why, I would like to "get to know" this girl a little bit more before she goes...

Kristi/Leah

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Kristi/Leah
    Yes. This at least is my wish.

By the way, I remember that Snowflake Girl used to post "Who will be eliminated in episode __?" polls each week. All the predictions went in one thread, there was a vote, and everything was nice, organized, and spiffy. I would love it if someone could bring those back.

Kristi or Magdalena

Edited to add: if you go by the Survivor Preview Give Away Rule of Thumb, the person who appears to be the safest in the preview is the one to go--in this case that would be Amanda. But I think that's unlikely--they can milk so many more tears out of her issues.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Definitely Kristi, hopefully...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast