Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Predictions on whose going home

Jenipher looks quite thin! I thought she was one of the heavier contestants.

Maybe it was the hair that made her seem big

FORT Newbie

Lee jeans picture

Just a question...was it ever verified that the Lee picture really is the Season 3 girls? Some of them look right, but some don't. Maybe they recruited random other people to stand in for ones who were eliminated.

My guess would be Leah and Kristi... I didn't see the episode last week, but based off of the clips, and what I have seen, these two seem to be the most likely to get the boot early on. It's not that they are not pretty, it's just that they lack a certain flare... they seem very, regular to me. Magdalana will not make it all that far either IMO, but they will keep her around a couple of weeks.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fogey

wouldn't it be cool if it is gonna be Magdelena and Cassie
    we'll just have to see... so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by loobyman
    Just a question...was it ever verified that the Lee picture really is the Season 3 girls? Some of them look right, but some don't. Maybe they recruited random other people to stand in for ones who were eliminated.
    Im not sure it was VERIFIED but i think were quite sure. Norelle has the same tatoo as the girl in the photo who is suposedly her, as does Amanda.

One thing im not sure is; wouldn't they have to do the makeovers tonight, seeing as all 14 are in the photo and two get cut tonight ?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy Kreme
    JADEOMEGA that's awesome - thanks for that one.
    Hmmm...Eva's hair does look "faux-hawked" MUCH shorter though - so that leaves her out too...and Kristi looks like she's had blonde highlighted extensions added and such...Yikes

Magdie and Cassie???!! Woah process of elimination in action..

I thought of this possibility, but it assumes that all the girls have had drastic makeovers to the backs of their hair. Last cycle, there were some girls that didn't have that much done--you definitely wouldn't have been able to notice from the back of their heads. Also, keep in mind that there must have been a stylist on this shoot that could have done anything he/she wanted to their hair.

Good thought though!

FORT Fogey
    some were Photoshopped in.....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    One thing im not sure is; wouldn't they have to do the makeovers tonight, seeing as all 14 are in the photo and two get cut tonight ?
    I think makeovers are next week. That's why I asked if maybe they got some random people to stand in for those eliminated. Choices for Julie, Magdalena, Ann, Jennipher, Eva, and maybe Kristi look all wrong to me. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by loobyman
    I think makeovers are next week. That's why I asked if maybe they got some random people to stand in for those eliminated. Choices for Julie, Magdalena, Ann, Jennipher, Eva, and maybe Kristi look all wrong to me. Weird.
    Jenipher, Ann, Leah, Magdelena dont look right to me either...but im pretty sure that Eva!

FORT Regular
    I think I'm going with Magdelena and unfortunately
    Leah. Kristi next week. Are they cutting two every episode? This is going to be a short season.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast