"MMMMMM That soup is good!"-Amanda

"Hoochie mama girls!"-Random stylist for prom fashion show

"Tatiana, she got the nerve to get some diamonds...I'm upset."-Tiffany
    AusNTM C4: Sam, Caris, Alex, Demelza.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Re: Favorite Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by efobs;2952000;

"Hoochie mama girls!"-Random stylist for prom fashion show
    I wait for that line every single time I watch cycle 8!
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

FORT Fogey

Tiffany: So you're okay?
    Michelle: Yeah.
    Tiffany: And you're gay?
    Michelle: Yeah!

I love how Tiffany says that.

i can't remember the quote word for word but... furonda is telling jade that she has a "visod" or something while they're talking, and jade keeps interrupting her saying "a visod? what the heck is a visod?"

i found it so funny that jade was making fun of furonda for making up a word when pretty much every other word jade spoke was made up.

ha.
    i keep bleeding love.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2953390;
    i can't remember the quote word for word but... furonda is telling jade that she has a "visod" or something while they're talking, and jade keeps interrupting her saying "a visod? what the heck is a visod?"

i found it so funny that jade was making fun of furonda for making up a word when pretty much every other word jade spoke was made up.

ha.
    Furonda said that Jade had a "facade" (which is a real word), but Jade had never heard of that word and was like "facazz? What the hell is a facazz?" I found it funny because Jade was trying to seem all cool by calling Furonda on making up a word, but really it was like no Jade, you're just dumb and don't know what a facade is.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2953390;

ha.
    Gotta love Jade!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Quote Originally Posted by CreamMilkSugar;2951869;
    Natasha, "some people have to dreams to travel to tibet, some are crazy about japan, i'm crazy about australiaa"
    Nata said "The Tibet".

I also loved her delayed reaction to Tyra's announcement that they were going to Australia!

*After all the screaming has died down and Tyra is talking to them in a kangaroo costume*
    Tyra: So, you guys will be doing corresponding jobs while in Sydney, Australia - I don't know how many miles away that is, and...
    Nata: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Tyra: You didn't know what I was saying?
    Nata: No!
    Tyra: Wow, delayed reaction! We're going to Australia!
    Nata: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dionne was a great source of quotes in Cycle 8, too! One of my faves was at the "life-even-in-death" photoshoot..

Dionne: I looked like a rich-ass lady for real! My dress was black and SO scandalous!
    2003-2008.

Joanie: (about Nnenna and the male model at her photoshoot) "They pitched a tent while they were in Africa..and not the kind you sleep in."

Joanie: (in confessional) "No one else took it that far, no one else was like yo Jade you look like an 85 year old woman."

Dani: You see the sun rise, you see it set. You see the Eiffel Tower. You see the crows caw. All that is going on and Nnenna is still on the phone!

Cycle 6 had so many funny quotes
    J-"Do you really want to know?"
    T-"Break. it. down."
    J-"Impala SS. Cuz I be goin' kind of fast when I want to, weavin' like a hair do. Two tone: red on the bottom white on top. Rims, tint, System, bumpin', fly, FLYYYY!!"

Tyra Mail reads - "Are you running out of gas?"
    Tiffany - I hope we don't have to push no GOD DAMN CAHS
    My yes list for BNTM = Alex, Catherine, Charlotte.

Marvita, "I think that Dominique did a good job....but..ehh..Dominique is kind of like a drag-queen.." (with expression as if she feels for Dom)

Whitney (smiling), "I think drag-queens walk better than Dominique."