Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quotes

Re: Favorite Quotes

Bre: God don't like ugly... Is it this me or did she sound like one of those televison avagalisnts when she said that all in a crazy possesed way?
    Homeless: Anya Lingerie: Lauren
    Meat Packing: Anya Paint: Stacy-Ann
    Music Genres: Whitney Ferazbuta: Fatima Jet Setters:Whitney 1st Covegirl CommericalFatima Castle Coture: Anya
    Movie Icons:Whitney 2nd Covegirl Ad: Whitney Covegirl Ad Picture:Fatima

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2917445;
    i like the newest quote by Dominique on the recap week, she's like "I wanna be like Mother Theresa in a diva way" something like that.

Wow, I can't imagine Mother Theresa being diva. The best thing about Mother Theresa is her down-to-earth personality and dominique wanna erase that? Then why she wanna be like Mother Theresa in the first place? LOL..
    "I want to be like freaking Mother Theresa but in a diva kind of way, you know."

And the fact that the show even mocked her on that was an epic win. She's hilarious.

Marvita(on guitar)- "Anya just took a shower.....bout damn time"

That was one of the funniest things in the whole recap.

HAHA it as funny when Amis got eliminitated, on her way out the Tyra Loft, she drops her stuff. She says " Can I not even leave gracefully?! That is classic !
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by j3ssie231;2917920;
    Marvita(on guitar)- "Anya just took a shower.....bout damn time"

That was one of the funniest things in the whole recap.
    Marvita irritated me on the show but she was really funny in the recap. Her guitar playing was hilarious. And Anya's reaction was like, ugh, Marvita shut up. Not impressed. Was sooo funny.

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2918030;
    HAHA it as funny when Amis got eliminitated, on her way out the Tyra Loft, she drops her stuff. She says " Can I not even leave gracefully?! That is classic !
    Aw, this was so cute and endearing.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTopmodel;2918171;
    Marvita irritated me on the show but she was really funny in the recap. Her guitar playing was hilarious. And Anya's reaction was like, ugh, Marvita shut up. Not impressed. Was sooo funny.
    Whitney was the one who said, "shut up."

FORT Regular

"Hold up... I ain't no f*****g lesbo!" and "I'll give you hug but all that kissing and s**t, I don't even kiss my own damn boyfriend!" - 2 of Dionne's funniest quotes!

Did anyone else notice how much cuter Anya's voice was in the recap? Like I know it's always been like that but because she was in the episode more, therefore you heard her talk more it made her so much more adorable!

"I don't think it's ok to say anyone deserves to win this competition, because it isn't an basic human right to have a modeling contract."

"I'm not willing to alienate Giselle, because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron."

"Everybody gets together and shakes their budonk-gudonk for a prize. I don't think I'm going to participate in that."

"Tyra said my attitude was arrogant and condescending to others and I think she was right."

"I don't want to be a model. I don't. I can't. It's so irrelevant."

"I don't believe Robin's assertion that her makeover makes her look like a prostitute, but then again, I don't really keep up on prostitute trends."

And pretty much everything else Elyse said.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by calvinrm;2920537;
    "I'm not willing to alienate Giselle, because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron."
    Easily quote of Cycle 1, I was in tears especially the way she said it! They called it Tokyo which was cute considering it was a Japanese style room! Still, very funny quote!

I love Dionne's audition, I think someone posted exactly what she said somewhere in this thread, funniest audition ever, she just kept going and going and going!!! But Dionne's so funny!!!