Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quotes

FORT Fogey
    I think she meant Banana sounds like something a dad would call their daughter

tes
    Eva:There are so many beautiful birds though
    Ann:Yeah there are so many beautiful spiders too!
    Eva:Yo! Dont' blam me for that I was in a completely different zone!

Ann:Fish scares me,I hate them,I would have an heart attact if I fall into a pile of..,Fish are gross *uhhh "she sticks her toung out!"* haha funny~!!!

Ann:Mom!Tyra's scared of birds too,"it's okay!"

Tyra: "I think you're all giving girls hope that they're like, 'I ain't 5'9", but it just may be okay.'"
    (Does she really think every girl under 5'9" has an inferiority complex?)

FORT Fogey
    Hahahahahaha, thanks for pointing that out Salome. Tyrone is crushing the tall girls, the short girls, the in betweeners... before long its gonna be "if you ain't me, you best be getting that Chinese leg stretchin' treatment"

Tyra, oh Tyra you mystical child. What drives me to you is what drives me insane.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Hahahahahaha, thanks for pointing that out Salome. Tyrone is crushing the tall girls, the short girls, the in betweeners... before long its gonna be "if you ain't me, you best be getting that Chinese leg stretchin' treatment"

Tyra, oh Tyra you mystical child. What drives me to you is what drives me insane.
    Oh ANTM, you card, you. Actually, I think the sentence's elliptical or just needs some context or something. I'm pretty sure in Tyraspeak that it would've translated to "it just may be okay...for a model" and not y'know, to an "oh-my-gawd you're 5'8'' and therefore your life is not worth living cue the sad music" kind of delusional drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Tyra: "I think you're all giving girls hope that they're like, 'I ain't 5'9", but it just may be okay.'"
    (Does she really think every girl under 5'9" has an inferiority complex?)
    I guess so huh.

One of my favorite quotes was something that had to do with a particular "dookie hat."
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I also liked when the panel asked Eva how she compared herself to the other girls (during tryouts). "I don't compare myself to other girls. I'm Eva." Even though I didn't particularly like her at that point, I loved that response.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-

My other favorite finale quote,
    Yaya: "If there were anything that Amanda and I could do to make Eva feel more included or comfortable... I don't think we would."
    (I have a feeling this quote was taken out of context, but gleefully severe nevertheless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    My other favorite finale quote,
    Yaya: "If there were anything that Amanda and I could do to make Eva feel more included or comfortable... I don't think we would."
    (I have a feeling this quote was taken out of context, but gleefully severe nevertheless.)
    That was a particularily nasty quote, but it I thought it was funny regardless. I thought it was nice how Eva and Yaya bonded a bit during the final show.

Here is another of my favourite ANTM quotes:

Toccara: "Is it my fault that she had to work extra hard?"
    Miss Jay: "Its your fault 'cause you're fat, bitch."
    Toccara and Miss Jay crack me up everytime!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Of course, Norelle's early comment. "i'm the only one with some bling-bling on my grill"
    And Amanda's, "What's ten dollars to catch a bitch?"
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...