Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Add to my favorite quotes (with irony):

"I hate the word 'exotic' with a passion. So, I'm just saying that I was just like 'keep a straight face, Yaya'. Straight face. Don't exoticize me. This is me, I'm not some animal in the jungle. Don't look at me like I'm in the zoo."

Coming from a reality TV show contestant, that's really amusing. Honey, not only are you all on exhibit in a zoo, you put yourselves in the glass enclosure up front...
    That was in response to what? I missed that part of the show. I came back hearing her say "...I'm not some animal in the jungle. Don't look at me like I'm in the zoo." and then she flares her nose. I was like what, what happened?

FORT Newbie
    It was after Rebecca Weinberg (was that her name?) talked to Yaya about her wardrobe. Said something about Yaya being exotic, I think. Rebecca used the word in some way, though. Can't quite remember. But anywho, I guess everyone was sitting around in the loft after the little fashion consultation and Yaya ended up saying that.

believe she said very earth mother

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy
    It was after Rebecca Weinberg (was that her name?) talked to Yaya about her wardrobe. Said something about Yaya being exotic, I think. Rebecca used the word in some way, though. Can't quite remember. But anywho, I guess everyone was sitting around in the loft after the little fashion consultation and Yaya ended up saying that.
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    Why is there even a debate?
    Not a clue...

Wish there was a video clip of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy
    Oh, okay. 'cause I was like "what, who, where?" That's gonna be my favourite quote from now on. When someone says something to me, I'd respond "I'm not some animal in the jungle, don't look at me like I'm in the zoo" + the nose flare.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanQueen
    Oh, okay. 'cause I was like "what, who, where?" That's gonna be my favourite quote from now on. When someone says something to me, I'd respond "I'm not some animal in the jungle, don't look at me like I'm in the zoo" + the nose flare.
    Don't forget the obligatory look of contempt and derision.

"MMM MMM MMM! In you tall bitches face! Yeah!" -Eva (singing while dancing). We say that all the time around my household now.
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

"Jennipher, she's a little dull slash very dull. You looked like you'd had a Quaalude or something."
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

"Her posing looked very natural and effortless." - Simon Doonan on Kelle

FORT Fogey
    "I was kind of scared becase...w ell you never know" - Norelle