Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The First Cut (is the deepest)...aka...the Swimsuit Edition

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar

The First Cut (is the deepest)...aka...the Swimsuit Edition

On tomorrow's show, the first girl gets cut. I think this is the hardest cut, because the judges don't have any past exposure to the girls to help make their decision.

The judges have to go with 1) the Photo, 2) the girl's behaviour on the set, 3) each person's overall potential.

anything else? + given that, who is going down?

I get the impression from the preview, that the shoot is going to be sort of "sports illustrated" swim suit issue in tone. i think that barring a bad photo, Julie, Magdalena, Tocarra and Amanda have a slight advantage, because the bring something unique to the table.

I think the following have great bodies for swimsuit shots: Ann, Kelle, Yaya, and Leah. And i think Norelle has enough potential to be safe.

That leaves: Kristi, Eva, Nicole, Jennipher, Cassie,

I think Nicole is sexy and will probably photograph well, and I have a feeling Eva will too. That leaves Kristi, Jennipher and Cassie, and of those 3, i would pick Cassie as the girl most likely to go.

Your thoughts here please....

I think (hope) it's Kristi. I didn't like Cassie at first but the picture taken without makeup made me realize her eyes are great. Also while Ann may look great in a swimsuit, her face makes her looked stoned in most of her pictures.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    WOW! I just read that 2 girls get eliminated in the first episode, one in Jamaica, and one back in New York in front of the judges.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    cassie's going nowhere, she is the spitting image of christie brinkley, whose whole modeling career was based on swimsuit modelling, my money says she nails it.

FORT Fogey
    I doubt Cassie is going anyway either, this is a bikini shoot, and she IS a stripper....

I see Kristi having problems....

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    First to leave is either going to be a girl who is skinny and flat, or too heavy. The girls with balanced figures are going to have the easiest time with this. It will be about posing their bodies to their best advantage. Since there is no nude shoot this year, this is a good first challenge.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    I doubt Cassie is going anyway either, this is a bikini shoot, and she IS a stripper....

I see Kristi having problems....
    I tend to agree--this is a static photoshoot, and Cassie photographs beautifully (even if her head seems to weigh more than her neck can support). She'll look hot in the swimsuit and will be a strong competitor.

Strongest elimination potential: Kristi (who can't take a picture to save her life), Toccara (you know weight is going to be huge this episode, no pun intended), Ann (who I've dubbed Squinty Q. Furtado) and Jennipher (I like big butts, and I cannot lie, but ...).
    Last edited by ChicagoViewer; 09-28-2004 at 08:28 PM.

hm.. i think Norelle will bring it up a notch once she gets a makeover. and she will do a good job. Krisit i see no edgey-ness.
    and i am not saying this because Norelle is my fav.

FORT Regular
    There's no nude shoot this year??? How do we know this, and why the heck not?

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    First to leave is either going to be a girl who is skinny and flat, or too heavy. The girls with balanced figures are going to have the easiest time with this. It will be about posing their bodies to their best advantage. Since there is no nude shoot this year, this is a good first challenge.
    I agree -- the balanced bodies are going to do the best -- I think that they'd have to keep Toccara on out of priciple (you CAN'T fire the big girl in a swimsuit photoshoot - she is too easy a target) -

I think that Kelle or Nicole will kick the bucket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast