Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The First Cut (is the deepest)...aka...the Swimsuit Edition

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    It was already discussed in another thread on this board, with a link to an article about it. It is partly post Janet Jackson nipple hysteria and part wanting to do something different by Tyra and Company.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

No way is Cassie going to leave so soon. I hope it's Kristi, but I don't really know who it will be at this point. I haven't seen enough photos or enough of their personalities yet to make a decision, or even to pick a favorite. But Cassie has way too much potential over the other girls to leave this early in the game.
    I hope it's Kristi.....

And I know all of you think Amanda is some kind of goddess (although I have no idea why), but someone needs to clue me in to what is so great about her besides her eyes. Yeah, he eyes are beautiful, but other than that...what? I don't think she's very pretty and seeing ribs is gross. I do like her, though. I just don't think she's got what it takes....

The best bodies for swimsuit? Norelle, Amanda, Ann, Magdalena, Cassie, Kelle, Yaya, and in her own way, Toccara.

My guess: Kristi will go first, then Leah. I predict that Jennipher, Julie, Toccara, and Eva may also take sub-par pictures, but I can't make any confident guesses.

The judging challenges (which I think are often dumb) could factor into the decision, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12