The race is back!
A reminder on some rules
1) Keep threads on topic. If you want to tell someone how k00L their avatar is, take it to private messaging, and don't make the rest of us read about it. Don't use a contestant thread to say "hey, look at my k00L new avatar!", and so on. You get the point.
2) Discussions of race, religion, etc. will not be allowed on our site. You can take those discussions elsewhere.
3) Comments regarding contestants, within the bounds of our other rules, are perfectly allowable - good AND bad. We are not a fan-site for contestants, we are a place to discuss the show and the contestants on it. Just because YOU are a fan of a contestant does not mean that it's a personal insult aimed at you when someone says something bad about them.
4) Everyone's opinion is just as valid as yours. You know what opinions are like... Respect everyone else's, and they will respect yours.
5) We don't allow links to other reality-related sites or fan-sites, and we don't allow the posting of articles from professional news sources without including a URL to the original content. Both of these will be removed without notice.
6) If your post or thread was deleted, it was for either a violation of the rules, or because one of the staff didn't think it was worthy of being a new thread. In either case, don't re-post your thread or post, or start a new thread or post asking where your post went. It will also be deleted, and when mods have to delete several of your posts, we usually get lazy and just ban you to keep from having to do it too much.
You should refresh yourself of the remaining rules on our site by clicking "FAQ" at the top of any page on the site. Unlike most sites you've been on, we actually expect our members to follow our rules, and take action to ensure that members follow them. Most of our members enjoy the site BECAUSE of this, not in spite of it. And if you don't agree with our rules, there are plenty of other sites out there -you're sure to find one more to your liking if you try.
Thank you all for your cooperation.
The race is back!
Oh, I'd like to add one more:
7) Please keep your signatures to a manageable level. If you can't do it yourself, the mods will do it for you. When your signature is longer than your posts in most cases, you've crossed the line of acceptability. Or if you include images or more than 2 smilies.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.