Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W magazine article on ANTM *minor spoilers*

It could be someone short seeing how she kept "playing the short card" on Jenascia??? :rolleyes

Well, let's see....what does Janice hate? Short girls and plus-sized girls. Tocarra, to me, can't really compete against some of the other girls (Norelle, Amanda, etc. Not just based on figure, I mean looks and photos thus far).This leaves the short girl. I hope, with every ounce of my being, that Eva is not the winner. What a nasty human being.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    Although the article doesn't go in to too much detail, it does make a point of saying from a "fashion-insiders" viewpoint, Shandi should have won last season's contest.
    So how come Shandi's not working more? Or mabye I just haven't seen her.

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    here's praying that Janice hates Norelle *grin*
    The first thing I thought was, Oh no, I don't think Janice will hate Norelle!

She probably wouldn't. Norelle is tall and thin.

Quote Originally Posted by nora
    Well, let's see....what does Janice hate? Short girls and plus-sized girls. Tocarra, to me, can't really compete against some of the other girls (Norelle, Amanda, etc. Not just based on figure, I mean looks and photos thus far).This leaves the short girl. I hope, with every ounce of my being, that Eva is not the winner. What a nasty human being.
    But didn't Janice want the shorter Mercedes to win over Yoanna? Her ways are often unpredictable!

Janice changes her mind every other episode!

it's impossible to tell who Janice will like until we see her with them

Yes, it seems that Janice usually has an overall favorite (Elyse from S1 and Mercedes from S2), but otherwise she is pretty unpredictable, even from elimination to elimination. (For example, how she was suddenly rooting for Shannon over Adrianne.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12