Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 1 Recap: The Stank Ho Who Poured Beer on My Weave

Does anyone else think that Roxanne looks kind of like Yoanna? I think Roxanne is pretty, too bad she didn't make it.

Everytime I see Nargis, I think of Anne Frank! Maybe there was some tv movie a long time ago about Anne with an actress that looked like her or something.. it's really odd.

Anyway, I think Nargis, Rachael, and Tiffany all would've been really good on the show!!

FairytaleDREAMS
    Gosh Nargis looks soooooooo middle eastern! She looks like an EXACT mirror image of my iraqi friend! She's not bad looking at all.

Amy is beautiful I can't believe she didn't make it through

DjDeluxay
    yeah, i was thinking Russian or Hebrew. Kind of like Hana (Kirsten Dunst) from Devil's Arithmetic.

It's funny, Nargis looks a lot like one Turkish girl I know, but not like Turkish girls in general.

About Amy: I still haven't recovered from the fact that she was cut. Besides looking beautiful and elfin, she seemed smart, with a nice personality. She delt with the Eva situtation in a really becoming way. Amy, please eat those porkchops and potatoes and then find yourself an agency!

Edited because I pulled a Dan Quayle.
    Last edited by Salome; 10-03-2004 at 12:00 AM.

nausicaa
    Gosh Nargis looks soooooooo middle eastern! She looks like an EXACT mirror image of my iraqi friend! She's not bad looking at all.
    yeah, i was thinking Russian or Hebrew. Kind of like Hana (Kirsten Dunst) from Devil's Arithmetic.
    I'm totally ignorant about these things, but isn't Nargis an Indian name? I remember there was this Indian actress named Nargis (she was in this bathetic Bollywood DeMille-esque production called "Mother India", but that's beside the point...)

FairytaleDREAMS
    Nagris is a persian/kurdish name though Indians and middle eastern seem to share a lot of names so you could say its an Indian name - whatever you feel like I guess.

Frostelized
    Where's that asian girl people were talking about?

That dominatrix girl is...interesting. I wonder what got her so far? The one in the pink swimsuit w/ banana looks like Geri Halliwell in that photo

jadedomega
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Where's that asian girl people were talking about?

That dominatrix girl is...interesting. I wonder what got her so far? The one in the pink swimsuit w/ banana looks like Geri Halliwell in that photo
    Here's a small shot of her

Frostelized
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Here's a small shot of her
    Oh, I saw her. She didn't look completely asian. She looked black mixed with asian with black being the prominent feature.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast