Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 1 Recap: The Stank Ho Who Poured Beer on My Weave

Does anyone else think that Roxanne looks kind of like Yoanna? I think Roxanne is pretty, too bad she didn't make it.

Everytime I see Nargis, I think of Anne Frank! Maybe there was some tv movie a long time ago about Anne with an actress that looked like her or something.. it's really odd.

Anyway, I think Nargis, Rachael, and Tiffany all would've been really good on the show!!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Gosh Nargis looks soooooooo middle eastern! She looks like an EXACT mirror image of my iraqi friend! She's not bad looking at all.

Amy is beautiful I can't believe she didn't make it through

yeah, i was thinking Russian or Hebrew. Kind of like Hana (Kirsten Dunst) from Devil's Arithmetic.

It's funny, Nargis looks a lot like one Turkish girl I know, but not like Turkish girls in general.

About Amy: I still haven't recovered from the fact that she was cut. Besides looking beautiful and elfin, she seemed smart, with a nice personality. She delt with the Eva situtation in a really becoming way. Amy, please eat those porkchops and potatoes and then find yourself an agency!

Edited because I pulled a Dan Quayle.
    Last edited by Salome; 10-03-2004 at 12:00 AM.

Gosh Nargis looks soooooooo middle eastern! She looks like an EXACT mirror image of my iraqi friend! She's not bad looking at all.
    yeah, i was thinking Russian or Hebrew. Kind of like Hana (Kirsten Dunst) from Devil's Arithmetic.
    I'm totally ignorant about these things, but isn't Nargis an Indian name? I remember there was this Indian actress named Nargis (she was in this bathetic Bollywood DeMille-esque production called "Mother India", but that's beside the point...)

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Nagris is a persian/kurdish name though Indians and middle eastern seem to share a lot of names so you could say its an Indian name - whatever you feel like I guess.

Where's that asian girl people were talking about?

That dominatrix girl is...interesting. I wonder what got her so far? The one in the pink swimsuit w/ banana looks like Geri Halliwell in that photo

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Where's that asian girl people were talking about?

That dominatrix girl is...interesting. I wonder what got her so far? The one in the pink swimsuit w/ banana looks like Geri Halliwell in that photo
    Here's a small shot of her

Quote Originally Posted by jadedomega
    Here's a small shot of her
    Oh, I saw her. She didn't look completely asian. She looked black mixed with asian with black being the prominent feature.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast