Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 1 Recap: The Stank Ho Who Poured Beer on My Weave

FORT Regular
    Thanks for that, i don't think that she was a bad as a lot of people seem to be making out. Shandi looked smaller or just the same in a binkini compared to how Amy does and there are girl's the same size or if not smaller than Amy on the runway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Here are some screenshots of Amy, who I think is really one of the most beautiful girls despite looking ill. I haven't included some of the close-ups of her body, because I think the way they used her illness (whatever it may be) for shock value isn't right. Also included: J. Alexander's reaction to seeing her in a bikini.

FORT Newbie
    Tiffany was just too many things! She was the show. I cannot believe they cut her. Something tells me that we have not seen the last of her. She is a show all by herself. Tiffany ~ dust yourself off and get back in the fight (oops) Game!

FORT Regular
    Great, as always!!! One little thing that kinda bothered me was this:
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    As Julie attempts to break stereotypes, Tyra reinforces them by asking, "Do you dream of choreographing a Bollywood movie?" I don't know, Tyra, does every African American dream of being a gangsta rapper, or every Asian American dream of winning the Mathlete championship?

It's not as if Tyra was just asking that out of nowhere, she was reading it from Julie's application. Other than that, GREAT! I forgot how much I loved your recaps.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie
    Thanks for that, i don't think that she was a bad as a lot of people seem to be making out. Shandi looked smaller or just the same in a binkini compared to how Amy does and there are girl's the same size or if not smaller than Amy on the runway.
    Oh my goodness, you have no idea! Those photos don't show how truly emaciated this girl is. As Salome said, she didn't include the close-ups of Amy's body. This is girl is much thinner than Shandi. Shandi was stick thin, but she didn't look ill the way this girl does. You need to see her on screen to get the full impact. Never fear though. I have doubt that Ty and Co. will dredge this up again sometime before the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i think she honestly did walk out as Tyra was making that one comment
    "What do you think about a Job interview...."
    seriously no one calls her Super model barbie. Man Eva should have made fun of her. We never saw Natalie interacting or even in the hotel. lol
    If it was possible to watch it again right now, it's a bit strange because they have it ABRUPTLY stop when Tyra is talking, as if she had more to say.

re: Hana Soukupova
    ACK! look at those sticks! i mean legs
    (gross and freaky, IMO)

Awesome recap.
    <33 Mollz

FORT Fogey
    Some of the Girls that didn't make it

Last edited by jadedomega; 10-02-2004 at 02:41 AM.

FORT Fogey

FORT Regular

^^^looked pretty to me and much better than some of the models that were picked.

Nargis also looks like model material to me as well, she has a very pretty natural look and i am a bit suprised that she did not make it through.
    Thanks for posting these pictures

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast