Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ANTM3 Ep. 1 Recap: The Stank Ho Who Poured Beer on My Weave

Thank you SFG!!!!!

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the recap, but do you have any pictures of Amy because not living in the US and as there are no pictures of her up on the UPN website i really do not have a clue how she looks.

FORT Fan
    Thanks SFG. Even though I saw the show, I think your comments are witty and to the point. I have to agree with you about Tiffany. I think she got a raw deal. From what I could see, anyone there could have gotten beer poured over her head. It just seemed that Tiffany was the closest.
    That girl needs a break While she was being interviewed, you could see that she really is pretty
    Her discussion in the van about what happened also showed how clever and sharp she is. I laughed at her Martin Luther King/Malcolm X comment!
    When she was eliminated, you could see how sensitive she was, and that she really is trying to turn her life around. I wish Tiffany the best of Luck. She can do something great...She made it to the top 34, over thousands of applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by rachie
    Thanks for the recap, but do you have any pictures of Amy because not living in the US and as there are no pictures of her up on the UPN website i really do not have a clue how she looks.
    Here are some screenshots of Amy, who I think is really one of the most beautiful girls despite looking ill. I haven't included some of the close-ups of her body, because I think the way they used her illness (whatever it may be) for shock value isn't right. Also included: J. Alexander's reaction to seeing her in a bikini.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, I feel bad for her. She really does have a good modeling face, and she had one of the best personalities of any of them. She didn't get all catty and uselessly defensive against Eva's cold, mean words, she took it in stride and was just overall a good person. I think it's sad that they strung her along and then basically told her that if they put her on the show it would be like they supported eating disorders.

FORT Fogey
    If you only look at Amy's face, it is very beautiful. If only gain some more pound, I'm sure she can get sign by an agency.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Runway Watcher
    Her face reminds me alot of Shandis

In the third picture, Kristi (I think) look like a total man! (In the backround with the hat)
    I was thinking that also, at first I was like who is that guy in the back...!?\

Amy could of given Hana Soukupova (whom I adore and is the current face fo Gucci Envy) a run for her money

I feel sorry for her too! She has a pretty face but looks painfully thin. Bear in mind that what we saw was her with 10 "camera-added" pounds...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MissCheetah
    I feel sorry for her too! She has a pretty face but looks painfully thin. Bear in mind that what we saw was her with 10 "camera-added" pounds...
    I agree. I think she was very pretty and way too thin. She seemed very sweet and I didn't think that making fun of her was called for. She obviously had an eating disorder and that is no laughing matter. I hope she ends up getting a contract from someone.

Wooooooo-Hooooooooo! Snowflakes are falling and I'm twirling in the floating, frozen confetti of a kick-off recap. Yay!
    Welcome back Snowflake Girl. So pleased to read your recaps...as always.

JANICED'SHAIRHASSPECIALPOWERS

www.finktank3000.com
    fink (n) a contemptable person. an informer.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast