Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPN Has Been UPDATED!!!!

Lots of footage on Ann. I liked the videos from home. And Norelle really does remind me of Paris Hilton, especially when she said she thought her braces were cute. The manner in which she said it just reminded me of Paris.

Does anyone know how to downlaod realplayer so i can view videos on the ANTM Website?

It says its a free download, but when i click, it says it costs $19.95 a month

Is there another way to view the videos?

Realplayer is free, unless you get the upgraded version.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Realplayer is free, unless you get the upgraded version.
    oh thanx....it kept re-directing me to the one where i have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    oh thanx....it kept re-directing me to the one where i have to pay.
    Go to the www.download.com
    Then type in the word Real Player and you'll get the free version!

insider video

I can't see any of the girls' videos on the insider videos. I have Realplayer working and I can see the preview for this week, those 'chapter' videos, and Jay's stupid 'don't wear too much makeup' video, but not the ones of all the models. Has UPN just kept them up there and stopped having them play, or am I doing something wrong? If I scroll down the list of models and click on someone, nothing happens.

Well I missed last weeks episode, and I was very bitter about it... but already had ideas on who I would like or dislike, and I'd say for the *most* part, so far none of the girls have REALLY irked me.. Eva being catty was a little annoying, but not enough to make me hate her, probably because I can be a catty bitch too... *shrugs* I think the *most* annoying thing so far, is the fact that Norelle has to use the word "like" five thousand times in her video, scratch that, in EVERY video that she is speaking in... Just got kind of annoying, that being said, I still think she has an amazing look. When I saw the bus with the giant poster of them all on it (the same one someone posted on here on a billboard, with the one girl laying upside down) Norelle struck me immeadiately as someone with a very interesting, unique,fantastic look.. I think she'll make it very far in the competition, however I feel she is going to have to work on her speaking if she expects to win.. They seem to want someone that can sell a product, and be a spokesperson... dont ask me how they ended up with adrien over elyse the first season
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I think the *most* annoying thing so far, is the fact that Norelle has to use the word "like" five thousand times in her video, scratch that, in EVERY video that she is speaking in... Just got kind of annoying,

Like, really, did she really like, say it like that much? Like I hardly noticed her like saying it like at all...

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanQueen
    Can they put their birthdays on there? I'd like to know what their zodiac signs are. Might explain alot about their personality. *wink* *wink*
    Oh, I'd like to see all of their birthdays too!!! So we know when to wish them happy birthday and such.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    go to tvtome.com, i think they have bdays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast