Thread: Will there be..

Will there be..

Will there be a reairing of the premier. I am going to be at work!

yeah i think they reair on Fridays

Yes, it will be on Friday or Saturday. Check your listings.

Most people who know ahead of time that they won't be able to watch a show that they want to watch do something crazy like set a VCR.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    or two or three in the case of this week...

Oh, don't be so cruel! I also came here to see if you had posted alternate air dates; my crappy NEW TV only allows you to tape what you're watching, NOT to view a program and tape another.

So, I plan on watching Smallville, and will have to fore go ANTM for this week.

When you say, "Check Listings", do you mean that the UPN's are different in various cities? So, would Matt and I go to TV Guide.com and find out the info there?

It's 5:13 pm and time is running out on my being able to accomplish two things at once!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

It could be different, that's why I suggested you check your local tv guide. Just go onto tvguide.com and check their listings for your area to see for sure when it will be re-aired. Good luck!

Thanks! I've decided, after all, to watch ANTM and catch the first epi of Smallville on the repeat cycle. My TVGuide.com listings aren't functioning right now and all that I get is a blank screen for my area.

Better safe, than sorry and not be able to see the first show of this years catfight.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat