Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *possible spoiler* last nights preview

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    It wasn't Ann.
    It was a girl who wasn't picked (obviously).
    Ohhhhh thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Ohhhhh thank God!
    That was a close one!...Im not sure im ready from drag queens on ANTM

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    last night there was a preview for ANTM during Amish in the City or the Player (yup- I am the one viewer) and there was a fight and something the find out that is SHOCKING. I think one of the girls is a guy. Anyone else see this?
    Couldn't the "shocking revelation" be Amanda being legally blind? I have to say though, that I seriously doubt she would be able to hide such a thing during the auditions.

Also, keep in mind that Tyra is the queen of overstatements. Remember all the fuss about the "orgie scene"?

The "man" revelation would have made for the best reality TV yet, though.

That's what I was about to say. I think it's that she's going to tell them she's blind. Also, when did they make a fuss about a orgy scene. I watch the show last season I didn't hear of an "orgie" scene. I knew about shandi's escapade. Do you guys think the girls really had an orgie? Oh my goodness, that would be so weird. I'd totally see them in a new light. I think yoanna slept with her Italian man too. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanQueen
    That's what I was about to say. I think it's that she's going to tell them she's blind. Also, when did they make a fuss about a orgy scene. I watch the show last season I didn't hear of an "orgie" scene. I knew about shandi's escapade. Do you guys think the girls really had an orgie? Oh my goodness, that would be so weird. I'd totally see them in a new light. I think yoanna slept with her Italian man too. Am I correct?
    Tyra was on Conan O'Brien talking about how four of the girls were allegedly involved in an orgie while in Italy, and that led to endless speculations. In the end, the only thing we were allowed to see was Shandi getting it on with that Italian guy. I seriously doubt it was an orgie though. Maybe there was a make-out session in the hot tub, but I don't think it went farther than that.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Yes geek_the_girl I totally remember the whole fuzz about that!!

Anyway, I'd love another "There Is Something About Miriam" but it would just ruin the whole show in my opinion.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl
    Couldn't the "shocking revelation" be Amanda being legally blind? I have to say though, that I seriously doubt she would be able to hide such a thing during the auditions.

Also, keep in mind that Tyra is the queen of overstatements. Remember all the fuss about the "orgie scene"?

The "man" revelation would have made for the best reality TV yet, though.
    Hee hee. Poor Tyra. None of us can stand her. On most reality shows, the fans adore the host. Survivor with Jeff Probst, The Amazing Race with Phil Keoghan, The original Mole with Anderson Cooper... and then there's ANTM, where our lovely "Tyrant" as we've dubbed her is often considered the true villain of the series.

On the bright side, it's got to give Julie Chen a huge boost of confidence.

Anyways, I doubt it's any of the girls who makes the final twelve that's subject to the twist- perhaps one girl makes the final twelve, refuses, and a replacement is brought in instead to form the end group as we know it.

I doubt anyone is a man. (Of course, it would be a spectacular twist, and my money would totally be on Kristi.) When did this "man" theory come about, anyways? Was it just sort of a random speculation thrown out by one of the other posters?

On a tiny bit of an off topic note, I am glad they brought back the casting episode. It was fun in season one (I still laugh everytime I see that beeatch Justine get her comeuppance), and it'll be interesting to see why some girls got picked instead of being forced to wonder all season (as I did with Bethany and Heather in cycle two.)
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

I wouldn't jump to the (kind of ridiculous) assumption that one of the contestants is a man, but Kristi is definitely the most likely to raise suspicion. That would be a funny secret for an all-American sweetheart. I almost wish it were true!

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysandnever
    I wouldn't jump to the (kind of ridiculous) assumption that one of the contestants is a man, but Kristi is definitely the most likely to raise suspicion. That would be a funny secret for an all-American sweetheart. I almost wish it were true!
    Lol i find it hard to beleive that one of the contestants is a man. Besides i dont think Kristi looks THAT manly...atleast in her profile photos...

Ok, I was just on msn, and I was reading the preveiws for the episodes, and this is what it said for the first two episodes.

Episode 1: The Girl With the Secret
    Supermodel Tyra Banks welcomes the next group of hopefuls to Los Angeles; some of them become unwitting targets of mischief at an out-of-control pool party; one contestant finds herself in a cat fight at a bar during a night on the town.
    Episode 2: The Girl Who is Co-Dependent
    The models meet the judges and embark on a swimsuit shoot in Jamaica; another model is eliminated.
    cool huh?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast