Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now that we've seen their faces...

Anti All Things CoverGirl

Now that we've seen their faces...

We were all so excited when the "jeans" photo was released. A lot of us - myself included - started picking favorites based on that photo. As I was looking through some of the older posts today, I started wondering how everyone did? Did you stick with your original choices or pick new ones?

I originally picked Amanda (yes, even with the troll hair), Kelle, Kristi, and maybe Nicole. Now that I've seen them and heard them speak a little, I realize just how little you can tell about a person just from looking at her back.

So now I've revised my choices. I'm keeping Kelle, Amanda, and Nicole, but I'm trading Kristi for Jennipher.

How'd you all do?

I'm still not even sure who is who. LOL But I know Yaya is the one with the fro, and I didn't form an opinion about her, but knew she was prob. cute.

FORT Fogey
    My fave from the Jean was Kelle and Norelle, but I have dropped Kelle for Amanda, Yaya, and Nicole. Norelle is still my number one favorite.

I picked my favourite as Norelle first off and have kept her as it I like Amanda now more than I did with only the troll hair showing.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I had Norelle picked first from the jean photo too! And yes she still remains.

I also had Kelle.. but now I think about it, Kelle doesnt seem the same one from the jean photo, because the one in the jean photo had real broad shoulders...

just my thought

Norelle Is my favorite and i think its gonna stay that way

FORT Regular
    What is troll hair? Are you talking about that crimped, yellow, long hair extensions that some unfortunate person got for their makeover? How do you know it's Amanda? I hope not. She was pretty with her auburn hair.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    No I don't think Amanda's current hair colour stands out, she needs something different like rich deep cherry colour... I'm not sure about the troll hair, it could be good for a single photo shoot, but not anything else =/

Oh, I remember.

I liked Magdalena, Norelle, and Nicole from the photo.
    Now, I like Magdalena, love Norelle and Nicole.

I really liked Nicole's look and she's still at the top of my list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast