Thread: OOO!!! A commerical already!

OOO!!! A commerical already!

I was talking with my friends online and watching tv at the same time. I was going to get some water, so I only saw half of the commerical. Its look awesome.

Here's the jist!
    IsawToccarainsexylingiesandOMG shegotthehugebabies!! She walked in all proud of her babies, and J. Alexander and Tyra Banks made faces. It was hilarious. I think I would definitely vote for Toccara because the way how she brings it to the table and she was so proud of her A plus-size body. You can tell.

and

Thegirlswashavingfoodfights! It look so much fun!

Few words there and here. I caught it only one word and it says DRAMA!
    WHOO!!!

Since I'm deaf, I didn't hear what they were saying. I saw Yaya talking and she look sooo pretty in a yellow tank shirt.

I think it's gonna be awesome season. WHOO! I can't wait! Only less than 9 more days!

Ugh... I saw it again. They said 5 top reasons why we should watch ATM.

5. The girls

4. (I forgot.)

3. The dramas.

2. The judges

1. (here we go.........) Miss TYRA BANKS! (So typcially of her.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    1. (here we go.........) Miss TYRA BANKS! (So typcially of her.)
    I can't wait.

Thanks for the info Lonelyguy...

The number one reason definitley should of been the girls...

FORT Fan
    Wow! Just saw the "5 reasons to watch ANTM" tease ad, twice last night. I saw a water fight, then Yaya-looking real pretty, swaying her hands in the air, then about 4 of the models come out in bikinis....and then Toccara comes out in a little brown bikini.

Looks like someone is getting drenched in a water/food fight?, and then Yaya's describing the 'action' waving her hads in the air, and you get to see her face again - PRETTY PRETTY...
    Then several models come out in bikinis, but after seeing it twice, and it comes on so fast, I forgot to take note of who the models were until....Tocarra come out in front of the panel. They give Toccara's bod a full television size shot with Tyra and J.Alexander saying "2 somethings????" while Toccara's boobs and stomach are in 'full screen effect!!!"
    I can't even remember the rest right now, and I saw it twice!!! The first time, while watching TV with a friend, ...the ad came on so quickly between 'Girlfriends." it came on so fast that when it was over, we both looked at each other and saw that both our mouths were wide open!!!!
    So I guess the 6th reason to watch the show is to see how down, devious and dirty, the production team is going to get editing all the tapes and showing them....
    I mean to have Toccara's 3-D body info up on the screen like that, means her no Good!! BTW, more power to Toccara for being proud of herself!!!

[QUOTE=Lapis Erzulie]The first time, while watching TV with a friend, ...the ad came on so quickly \QUOTE]

First time I saw it too, I missed half of them - maybe a little more. Second time I saw it... I saw it the whole thing but still missed some of them. They were going so fast. So, ladies and gentlemen, don't blink your eyes or you'll miss half of it.

Girls in bikini? I could have sworn they were wearing lingies! About Toccara, yeah, it's definitely an elimination material.

And ooo. I also forgot to mention, Kristi walked in with her USA prom dress. It was so briefly, :phhht I couldn't tell if she's actually a tranny or not.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 09-14-2004 at 10:53 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Wow another ANTM commerical
    Cassie saids she has the all American Look but not the All American job because she is a Stripper!
    and in the last part one of contestant said to Tyra she doesn't want to do it and walk out with Tyra mouth open!