Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The ANTM3 Poster: Close-ups

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Ann: Looks a bit boring, and plain, but a lot like Nelly Furtado!

bhanson spot on
    P.S thank you SOOO MUCH lifeisastory for those photos!

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Might as well add my two cents. It took me a couple of hours to take, crop, upload and post these pictures, so I’ve had a looooong time to look at them. (That’s why my comments are so nit-picky. Also, I’m a virgo and can’t help myself.)

I am surprised by the way this one photo has changed my perception of some of the girls. I had to reshuffle my list of favorites.

Amanda – much prettier than I originally thought. Great pose, great dress, great face – but what exactly is happening with her hair? And where is her other leg?

Ann – she was one of my early favorites, and I still like her. (Still needs work on those eyebrows, though.) I sure hope she didn’t have to hold that pose for long, because – OW! Was it really necessary to have Kelle’s hand on her like that? Poor Ann looks like she’s about to get strangled.

Cassie – revised my original opinion of her from “model pretty” to “regular pretty.” This looks like The Morning After. Like she just threw on that dress and is crawling around looking for her purse so she take the Walk of Shame back to her place. Bed head and purple eyeshadow…interesting.

Eva – this is the best shot of her so far, although I have to wonder what’s wrong with the left side of her face, since she never shows it. That dress reminded me of the teaser photo where you can see she’s got very broad shoulders and a very tiny waist. And unless my eyes deceive me, homegirl is wearing colored contact lenses.

Cassie - She looks very Crystal Gayle here. Her hair looks beautiful, but there’s no way in hell Miss Tyra is going to let her keep that. I hope they donate it to Locks of Love. It’s a gorgeous shot of her, but she hasn’t figured out yet how to show her body to its best advantage. And it looks like they did some weird photoshopping on her nose.

Julie – she was an early favorite, but not anymore. I’m just not impressed. It’s glaringly obvious here that she doesn’t have much experience in modeling. She looks stiff and uncomfortable. She’s got potential, but also has a lot to learn. And I have to wonder if she has modesty issues or something. It looks like she’s deliberately showing much less skin than the others.

Kelle – very Grace Jones in this picture. Her hair has been bugging me since the very first time I saw her. I can’t concentrate on the rest of her because I can’t stop staring at that hair.

Kristi – oh dear. Not a great photo. They’re going to have to cut her hair and change her makeup to soften her up a little.

Leah – this photo gives me the creeps. She looks like a corpse. I don’t remember who said it, but it does look like Toccara has her stiletto’d foot parked on Leah’s stomach. They really should have caught that when they were photoshopping this. Speaking of photoshop – did they do something to her nose?

Magdalena – beautiful body and great legs, but her facial expression is all wrong. She’s sitting there in a beautiful evening gown, but she looks like she’s ready to hop off of that beam and give somebody a beat-down. She’s got a tough-girl vibe that desperately needs softening up.

Nicole – she was on my top 3 list, but after this picture - eh. She’s starting to look a little down market. Why the hell did they do that to her hair? It’s very distracting, not to mention unflattering. Makes me wonder how much input the girls had in developing their look for this shoot. Don't get me wrong - she still has potential, but she's also very short and I don't know if she has the *something extra* to overcome that.

Norelle – this is not as good as the other photos of her. She looks awkward and uncomfortable – which I guess makes sense since she’s got Leah the Corpse tucked under there like that. Despite that, she’s still the frontrunner as in terms of looking model-y and waif-like. The lack of color on her lips makes her nose look disproportionately big. And is she going to wear her hair like that the whole time, do you think?

Toccara – Not flattering. Not flattering at all. Her hair is bad and her eyes are completely dead. She looks pretty tight for a plus-size girl, however I have to wonder if that dress is too small because it looks like one of her boobs is trying to escape.

Ya Ya – Still very very pretty. I don’t think I’ve ever seen dreads look that polished. Elegant, even. Look at that tush. She’s definitely got the “Pa-DOW” Tyra is always talking about. Is all of that her? Also, there is something strange happening in her chest area. Methinks a brassiere would’ve been helpful in this situation.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Norelle – this is not as good as the other photos of her. She looks awkward and uncomfortable – which I guess makes sense since she’s got Leah the Corpse tucked under there like that. Despite that, she’s still the frontrunner as in terms of looking model-y and waif-like. The lack of color on her lips makes her nose look disproportionately big. And is she going to wear her hair like that the whole time, do you think?
    That would be so bad if she did! But I'm sure Tyra and the stylist will get her out of it.

I hope it doesn't become her 'trademark' because i dunno... Norelle can do better.

Magdalena – . She’s sitting there in a beautiful evening gown, but she looks like she’s ready to hop off of that beam and give somebody a beat-down.
    oh my god i was laughing so hard at this part...i dont know why

Norelle- And is she going to wear her hair like that the whole time, do you think?
    No dont think so...dont they cut her hair short? I thought she was the one third from left in the photo with there backs turned..assuming its post make over.

Don't any of you find that cassie looks kinda like Carmen Electra? or is it just me :rolleyes

I don't think she looks like her at all. Maybe a tiny bit in that one picture that's on the ATNM3 website...just a tad...but in every other pic...no way. She looks a lot prettier and classier than Carmen Electra...

in both group photo she looks like her...but in the individual picture i don't see the resemblence either

FORT Fan
    Ya Ya – Still very very pretty. I don’t think I’ve ever seen dreads look that polished. Elegant, even. Look at that tush. She’s definitely got the “Pa-DOW” Tyra is always talking about. Is all of that her? Also, there is something strange happening in her chest area. Methinks a brassiere would’ve been helpful in this situation.

Yaya comes off great in this poster shot of the models. While it's not a good shot of her face, here, in this pic, you really get a sense of what a great body she has...the waist...the hips...and those LEGS are beautiful. WOW!!! you go girl!!!

Lifeisastory, I think it's awesome that you got these shots. Great job!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast