Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Group Photo

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I agree - Mary had a really beautiful face (glowing, beautiful tone, etc), and a better body.I don't think Tocarra even comes close to her. I definitley would of rather seen Mary, no matter how good of TV Toccara will/could make.
    I agree as well.. I really don't get why they didn't pick Mary

No kidding. Why can't we at least get a plus-sized girl who has even a slight chance of making it as a plus-sized model? There is no way Toccara can do print work - those girls are always very proportional, and less exotic looking (like Mary is). I actually think Toccara is very pretty - nothing against her. But Mary would have benefitted from the exposure the show affords, whereas Toccara, not so much.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Tyra said she liked Toccara's attitude and i think it's because it may have the ability to cause drama with the other girls, therefore = ratings. Though i may be jumping the gun. I would've picked mary because she really is beautiful.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    to me it is pointless to have a plus size model, because tyra and janice always complain that the girls have to be high fashion and commercial, but no high fashion designers ever have plus size models. how exactly would that work? would they just get like versace to completely change work times to make one specific outfit?

i think they picked toccara because she has more personality than mary...and be serious, a plus size model isnt gonna win this competition so why no pick the one with the better personality than one who possible doesnt even have apersonality... so they picked her because tocarra perosnality is better than mary's and no one wants to watch someone with no personality so therefore toccara was picked

Look the best:
    Kelle, Norelle, Magdalena, Leah, Yaya, and Ann

Look the worst:
    Kristi, Eva, Toccara, Cassie

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by zer0_dru4
    i think they picked toccara because she has more personality than mary...and be serious, a plus size model isnt gonna win this competition so why no pick the one with the better personality...

I agree. However, I wouldn't say that Mary had no personality, just that Toccara's personality is bigger than life. The judges like her and that counts for a lot. After an entire day of shy, nervous, giggling, twittering would-be models. Toccara must have been a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Just to echo the last two posts, thanks Pleightx.

I agree with Anonymous, Ann and Kelle look the best, Ann looks amazing and Kelle looks ready for the runway. Magdalena and Leah surprised me because they didn't look that special in their profiles but both look stunning here.

The worst 3 are, Eva, Amanda and Nicole. Nicole looks like a hooker, Eva just stepped out of the 80's and Amanda is a man.

Sorry to bump this but -- I am reading up on some of the old threads
    HILARIOUS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456