Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Photo

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    Wow. Toccara's hair is giving me horrible flashbacks to that time in cycle two where Tyra had her hair in cornrows *shudder*. It took gallons of bleach and a lot of patience to get that image out of my mind, and now it's back. Thanks a lot.
    *shudders* I remember those times as well! Tyra looked like a real alien! Glad the cornrows are out!

Admitted Reality Junkie
    Everyone keeps sayinghow bad Kelle looks in the group shot and I think sheis the only one who really stands out. Yes, her hair is a bit stange, but how many ads have you seen where you thought WTF??? Now i agree in her individual shots she looks noting but ordinary, but in all of the group photos I have been throughly impressed.
    You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

Quote Originally Posted by krob
    Everyone keeps sayinghow bad Kelle looks in the group shot and I think sheis the only one who really stands out. Yes, her hair is a bit stange, but how many ads have you seen where you thought WTF??? Now i agree in her individual shots she looks noting but ordinary, but in all of the group photos I have been throughly impressed.
    I agree! I think Kelle looks stunning in the group shots!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I don't think she'll be leaving very soon but I doubt she'll make it to the top 5

I agree with regard to Kelle. I also feel the same way about Leah, and I think her individual photos are downright awful.

dang, you are all up this early. I am up for a bit cause of my surgery. But yeah i don't think they have pretty solo shots.

i think norelle and amanda look the best in this picture...i also thik the girl to the left of noelle (cassie?) looks totally model like...i love that booty on her... also the tall black girl in the back looks very good...is she even wearing bottoms? the girl that looks like a drag wannabe looks terrible and that what girl in the very middle in the back row...looks A-W-F-U-L... trashy meets hungover meets bad lipstick, dont get me started on the hair...also the girl on the very left in the back...is she considered plus sized? and why dont they cover up that attoo on her ankle? neways...can someone speify why they think norelle looks bad in this pic i think she looks beautiful... and amanda looks so beautiful she looks like she is the mother of all the girls soewhat protecting them like a lioness and that black girl to the right of her is her little cub...i dunno...i digress neways norelle and amanda r gorgeous

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    magdalena, jennipher and yaya look the best.
    as for the worst, kristi, eva and tocarra

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I was thinking that mary is much more beautiful then toccara.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I was thinking that mary is much more beautiful then toccara.
    I agree - Mary had a really beautiful face (glowing, beautiful tone, etc), and a better body.I don't think Tocarra even comes close to her. I definitley would of rather seen Mary, no matter how good of TV Toccara will/could make.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast