Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Photo

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    Amanda's the one in the middle with the really light blue eyes
    I thought I was hooked on this show........you guys know them all by their names! I'm not as into it as I thought! I loved the first one. Hope it's good anyway. I wonder if Janis got her face pulled back anymore......

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    whoa guys hold up.. someone fill me in, is that Ann at the front just on the otherside of Julia?

Damn that cant be! I mean she has differnet hair color and looks STUNNING.. not to sound rude, but she didn't look so great in individual photos but man now I think I get what some of you guys were talking about.

If that is Ann, then wow she looks like a completely different person!

Anyway, I love Nicoles pose

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Wow. Toccara's hair is giving me horrible flashbacks to that time in cycle two where Tyra had her hair in cornrows *shudder*. It took gallons of bleach and a lot of patience to get that image out of my mind, and now it's back. Thanks a lot.

Nicole looks a lot older than she is, and Yaya looks gorgeous- definitely my fave coming into the show, though probably "too commercial" for the judges.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

which one is Jennipher?

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    whoa guys hold up.. someone fill me in, is that Ann at the front just on the otherside of Julia?

Damn that cant be! I mean she has differnet hair color and looks STUNNING.. not to sound rude, but she didn't look so great in individual photos but man now I think I get what some of you guys were talking about.

If that is Ann, then wow she looks like a completely different person!

Anyway, I love Nicoles pose

isn't she gorgeous with her hair that dark?!?! yes, absolutely stunning. but I htink for the makeovers they made it a lot lighter, which sucks.. :/

isn't she gorgeous with her hair that dark?!?! yes, absolutely stunning. but I htink for the makeovers they made it a lot lighter, which sucks.. :/
    They're going to ruin her hair if they do lighten it!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    YES!
    No offence but I really didn't fancy her from her individual photos, but she looks like a totally different person in the group photos and I only recently clicked that it might be Ann! She definitley looks better, I saw a picture of tyra fixing up the girls before that photo shoot and I saw that girl (not knowing it was Ann at the time) and thought she had some similarities with cindy crawford.

Also, I don't think going lighter would her help either

They styling on all of them is dreadful - hair, makeup, outfits - they all look like a bunch of soap opera extras from 1988. :phhht
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    *Thread jack*

So many girls, I'm getting confused! Who is the blonde that looks like a man? I didn't notice a drag queen in any of the individual pictures.
    That's so mean. I luved it. Must be the red lipstick. Wonder how the rest of the body looks like?

FORT Newbie
    Best - Yaya and Leah

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast