Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Photo

The very worst: Kristi I don't think she's really this ugly--someone teach this misguided girl some pleasant facial expressions! Eva, Cassie, Leah and Amanda also bug me in this picture. Cassie and Leah look much better in other pictures.

The ones who look the most like professionals (models, that is): Yaya, Ann, Jennifer, Julie

And the ones who catch my eye and make me interested in them: Nicole, Norelle, Kelle
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Just to echo the last two posts, thanks Pleightx.

I agree with Anonymous, Ann and Kelle look the best, Ann looks amazing and Kelle looks ready for the runway. Magdalena and Leah surprised me because they didn't look that special in their profiles but both look stunning here.

The worst 3 are, Eva, Amanda and Nicole. Nicole looks like a hooker, Eva just stepped out of the 80's and Amanda is a man.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Best: Julie, Jennipher and Kelle

Worst: Norelle, Nicole and Ann
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Fogey
    Honestly, I think they all look like hookers in this shot. What the heck were they thinking with the trashy outfits and way-too-dark makeup? Haven't we already heard that only "ugly girls wear that much makeup?" Ann's pose in particular looks like she's ready for action.

Best = Yaya, Kelle, Cassie, Julie, Magdalena, and Heather

Heather looks so much better in the group picture than I think she looks in her individual shot at UPN. I had to look twice

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    Honestly, I think they all look like hookers in this shot. What the heck were they thinking with the trashy outfits and way-too-dark makeup? Haven't we already heard that only "ugly girls wear that much makeup?" Ann's pose in particular looks like she's ready for action.
    I was thinking the same thing. Why not a simple group photo like last year, wasn't it Jeans and a white T-shirt? I wonder if this was one of their tests? Create a high fashion look with a ANTM tank top or tee, and your own bottom.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirl Wind
    Best = Yaya, Kelle, Cassie, Julie, Magdalena, and Heather

Heather looks so much better in the group picture than I think she looks in her individual shot at UPN. I had to look twice
    Who is Heather? Do you mean Jennipher?

Yeah that's what I meant. I'll probably call her Heather all season. It's the "her" at the end of her name.

i think kristi look like a total drag queen blehh

and cassie kinda looks like carmen electra in that pic...no ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast