Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyra Banks

DjDeluxay, I photoshopped this photo of Tyra for you.

you did a beautiful job!

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx
    Spike, I thought that at first but the girls are wearing flowing sheer fabric and sequins. The group photo we see them in has them wearing the black ANTM tank tops. And the date on these photo is June 1, while the group photo is July 27.
    Maybe it was a gorup photo becauses theres too many of them on set at the same time.... Maybe they did a bunch of promo pics and they liked the one with the tank tops better then the formal ones.... or its the first photoshoot maybe because magdelna has too much makeup on

thanks so much!!!

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    DjDeluxay, I photoshopped this photo of Tyra for you.
    How the heck did you do that? I have photoshop but I can't do anything like that.

I like Tyra. I think she's cool. But by the end of cycle 2, I'd had a little too much of Miss Banks. The "Shake Ya Body" episode pushed me over the edge. It was like Tyra TV: all Tyra, all the time. I will be interested to see if she takes it down a couple notches this time around.

She looks beautiful in that photo, as per usual. But that hair is starting to scare me. It's getting a little too Medusa-esque.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    How the heck did you do that? I have photoshop but I can't do anything like that.

I like Tyra. I think she's cool. But by the end of cycle 2, I'd had a little too much of Miss Banks. The "Shake Ya Body" episode pushed me over the edge. It was like Tyra TV: all Tyra, all the time. I will be interested to see if she takes it down a couple notches this time around.

She looks beautiful in that photo, as per usual. But that hair is starting to scare me. It's getting a little too Medusa-esque.
    I guess pleightx used the Stamp Clone Tool....
    But AWESOME WORK

Thanks guys. Actually, I took the breast area from the big photo of Tyra on the main page of Cycle 3 on the upn website, then placed it on top of the getty images photo. I sized it to match, then I made sure the color matched up (they lightened and changed the tones quite a bit on the upn website), then I blurred it a little bit to match the getty images photo, and voila!

FORT Fogey
    Thanks guys. Actually, I took the breast area from the big photo of Tyra on the main page of Cycle 3 on the upn website, then placed it on top of the getty images photo. I sized it to match, then I made sure the color matched up (they lightened and changed the tones quite a bit on the upn website), then I blurred it a little bit to match the getty images photo, and voila!
    Wow, Smart, you are creative . CHEERS

anybody know what's up here? on gettyimages there's a ton of pictures of her chest, meaning they were wondering the same thing as me!

i mean of course the red lines and stuff :S

Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    anybody know what's up here? on gettyimages there's a ton of pictures of her chest, meaning they were wondering the same thing as me!

i mean of course the red lines and stuff :S
    maybe one to many tight swimsuit shows ?