Page 7 of 173 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Camara "Yaya" Da Costa Johnson

am I the only one who isn't ga-ga over her?! if I hadn't seen pictures of her and I read all of your comments I'd think she was the most girl in the world but I don't think so at all.. *shrug*

also, I totally can't see what you guys see- she doesn't look short to me at all !

So pretty!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    am I the only one who isn't ga-ga over her?!
    hehe its okay everyone has their opinion

I just think there is something very nice about her, I have a feeling she will be the friendly, Ms nice in the house ...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    hehe its okay everyone has their opinion

I just think there is something very nice about her, I have a feeling she will be the friendly, Ms nice in the house ...
    Hi. This is my first time posting in a forum. I saw Yaya during a clip last night and thought that she was so absolutely STUNNING, I had to join this forum and say so!!! I agree. There is something very nice and sweet about her that comes across on the TV. Her eyes are great and she seems to be real smart...Brown U....speaks 3 languages besides English. It's nice to see Beauty & Brains.

FORT Newbie
    i think yaya is abosulutly gorgeuse i think she'll be able to pull of both high fashion and commercial

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niki1987
    i think yaya is abosulutly gorgeuse i think she'll be able to pull of both high fashion and commercial
    I think she could as well. But we just have to wait and see...

Ahh and its funny that I'm saying it because I'm from New Zealand and I wont be seeing this show until its over but man I'm still excited! I'd be watching the clips from ANTM website and try to download episodes

I loooveee YAYA. She's an African Queen...just like me. I don't understand why everyone keeps saying she so short. She's not short at all. She looks pretty tall to me. She has a really beautiful face. If she's really sweet, everyone is going to love her and she's going to go far.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanQueen
    I loooveee YAYA. She's an African Queen...just like me. I don't understand why everyone keeps saying she so short. She's not short at all. She looks pretty tall to me. She has a really beautiful face. If she's really sweet, everyone is going to love her and she's going to go far.
    Well short according to the model industry standard.

Yeah, but she still doesn't LOOK short. IMO.

I wonder what part of Africa she from. She might be from the west or mid africa because of the languages she speakes. Alot of those african countries speak french, portugese, spanish, and english...depending on who they were colonized by.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-28-2007, 02:36 AM