Page 7 of 173 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1721

Thread: Camara "Yaya" Da Costa Johnson

  1. #61
    FORT Fanatic baby_wipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    503
    am I the only one who isn't ga-ga over her?! if I hadn't seen pictures of her and I read all of your comments I'd think she was the most girl in the world but I don't think so at all.. *shrug*

    also, I totally can't see what you guys see- she doesn't look short to me at all !

  2. #62
    FORT Fanatic soybean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ca
    Age
    31
    Posts
    545
    So pretty!

  3. #63
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    am I the only one who isn't ga-ga over her?!
    hehe its okay everyone has their opinion

    I just think there is something very nice about her, I have a feeling she will be the friendly, Ms nice in the house ...

  4. #64
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    hehe its okay everyone has their opinion

    I just think there is something very nice about her, I have a feeling she will be the friendly, Ms nice in the house ...
    Hi. This is my first time posting in a forum. I saw Yaya during a clip last night and thought that she was so absolutely STUNNING, I had to join this forum and say so!!! I agree. There is something very nice and sweet about her that comes across on the TV. Her eyes are great and she seems to be real smart...Brown U....speaks 3 languages besides English. It's nice to see Beauty & Brains.

  5. #65
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5
    i think yaya is abosulutly gorgeuse i think she'll be able to pull of both high fashion and commercial

  6. #66
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by niki1987
    i think yaya is abosulutly gorgeuse i think she'll be able to pull of both high fashion and commercial
    I think she could as well. But we just have to wait and see...

    Ahh and its funny that I'm saying it because I'm from New Zealand and I wont be seeing this show until its over but man I'm still excited! I'd be watching the clips from ANTM website and try to download episodes

  7. #67
    FORT Fan AfricanQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    336
    I loooveee YAYA. She's an African Queen...just like me. I don't understand why everyone keeps saying she so short. She's not short at all. She looks pretty tall to me. She has a really beautiful face. If she's really sweet, everyone is going to love her and she's going to go far.

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Terp Land
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanQueen
    I loooveee YAYA. She's an African Queen...just like me. I don't understand why everyone keeps saying she so short. She's not short at all. She looks pretty tall to me. She has a really beautiful face. If she's really sweet, everyone is going to love her and she's going to go far.
    Well short according to the model industry standard.

  9. #69
    FORT Fan AfricanQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    336
    Yeah, but she still doesn't LOOK short. IMO.

  10. #70
    FORT Fan AfricanQueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    336
    I wonder what part of Africa she from. She might be from the west or mid africa because of the languages she speakes. Alot of those african countries speak french, portugese, spanish, and english...depending on who they were colonized by.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 02-28-2007, 02:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.