Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72122162163164165166167168169170171172173 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1721

Thread: Camara "Yaya" Da Costa Johnson

Re: Camara "Yaya" Da Costa Johnson

Yaya for Essence.

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

I love my Yaya, she's so beautiful and talented as both a model and as an actress.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Eva like died away. Yaya so should've won!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

I really like Yaya, more than I like Eva. You know, when I said "I like Yaya better than Eva" everyone thumbed-down my comment on youtube. But I was just stating my opinion, so whatever, I still like Yaya better.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Like pretty much everyone else said, Respeito definitely should have won. TyTy should have recognized her drive and potential to be a successful model over Eva's sob story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ax80;2958981;
    Yaya for Essence.

Can anyone tell me what issue that Essence photo is from?

I am sooooo happy for Yaya! I saw her Dr. Scholl's commercial today and I also caught her on All My Children yesterday!!! She's so 'purty' as Cassandra.

Wow! Three movies, modeling pics & commercials for Kohl's, Olay, Dr.Scholl's [just to name a few latest gigs] and now on All My Children!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many of your fans knew you were the real winner, and glad you came in 2nd so you could do YOUR thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2959303;
    I really like Yaya, more than I like Eva. You know, when I said "I like Yaya better than Eva" everyone thumbed-down my comment on youtube. But I was just stating my opinion, so whatever, I still like Yaya better.
    thats so mean. I love Yaya. I once wrote on youtube Bianca got signed to major models on her elimination episode and I got a thumbs down that said that bitch deserved nothing.
    Fatima: I feel like that’s the most important thing that anyone can take away from you – your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2960563;
    thats so mean. I love Yaya. I once wrote on youtube Bianca got signed to major models on her elimination episode and I got a thumbs down that said that bitch deserved nothing.
    I KNOW! people on youtube can be so mean sometimes. and i was just saying: "I like Yaya better than Eva because for me I think she has star quality" and I got like 6 thumbs down. I was just stating my opinion!

and about yours, I think they should have thanked you for giving them information.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

She just looks expensive gigi_iv's Avatar

i love it when things i love come together!! i love my soaps (and AMC is my favorite). and i do love antm. don't really care for yaya either way as model, so i'm glad that she found something else to do. i listen to AMC at work (i have an awesome radio that gets tv- yay!), and i KNEW it was her. just took me a couple of days to actually remember to look it up when i got home. and i have to say, this is probably the biggest thing that an antm girl has ever landed. i'd say that it's bigger than adriane's reality tv gigs. lets just wait and see how long she can keep it for. (i don't know how her physical acting is, but listening to her- she's not terrible, and once she's put in scenes with a more variety of the cast she'll do better. she's a little flat, but she's just starting and that's acceptable at the moment. thank God she's not taking over an established charcter, the fans are bruttle to those and she'd be gone so fast...)
    Alex Perry is the greatest judge ever to appear on a top model.

Just saw YaYa on a Dr. Scholls commercial. She was dancing around a lot, and she looked reaaaalllly good.
    Let's not forget ourselves good friend
    I am flawed if I'm not free

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-28-2007, 01:36 AM