Page 167 of 173 FirstFirst ... 67117157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1721

Thread: Camara "Yaya" Da Costa Johnson

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar

Re: Camara "Yaya" Da Costa Johnson

I just saw a commercial for a lifetime movie and it looked like Yaya seemed to be one of the main character its called Racing for Time

She's made appearances on a lot of things lately. She was always the acting diva. Good for her!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree that Eva has "IT". Yaya is more of a model whereas Eva is more of an "IT" girl.

I love how the Yaya vs Eva, Naima vs Kahlen, Mel Rose vs. CariDee wars will probably never end.

Yaya has done a movie called "Racing for time" Yaya plays a prisoner that has her life changed when she joins a track team

for me it is on Saturday at 8:00 but I have comcast and I live in the eastern time zone.

ewww.......scary.lol.
    TeamAimee TeamAmis TeamKimberly TeamStacy Ann TeamAtalya High Fashion Bitches

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2752119;
    I don't think Yaya is owning Eva. Eva is still a name that everyone knows and Yaya had a failed movie and an Olay ad that’s pretty old already. Eva is getting a lot of work as a TV personality. She isn't doing too much modeling anymore, but she has way more star power than yaya and more staying power than most of the other winners!
    Yaya is still very pretty, but she isn't doing anything that is going to keep her working in the future.
    For me it doesn't make sense to dub Yaya's acting and modelling work as failures when you consider:

-Yaya got good reviews for her performance for a film (Take the Lead) that made $34 million. Eva got absolutely horrible reviews for her film (Crossover) that not only grossed $7 million, but was considered one of the worst films of the year. And landing roles in a few feature films certainly beats getting guest rolls on the CW and a failed TV pilot (eg. Fox's The Wedding Album).

-As for modelling work, scoring work for major commercial brands like Garnier Fructis and Olay whatever modelling work that Eva is receiving, which we can all admit is not much.

Sure, Eva is likely to be one of the more famous contestants from ANTM, but being a TV personalty doesn't amount to much when you have so little to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BustaK;2777684;
    I agree that Eva has "IT". Yaya is more of a model whereas Eva is more of an "IT" girl.

I love how the Yaya vs Eva, Naima vs Kahlen, Mel Rose vs. CariDee wars will probably never end.
    Lol, I know. We should also add Joanie vs Dani.

Yaya to me was the best out of anyone in cycle 3. She's stunning and amazingly moldable. Eva has a very lovable personality. But, if we are talking about a modeling competition. Yaya should've won!
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

I am so happy that she's doing well. Yes she's incredibly talented and beautiful but her attitude while on antm annoyed the heck out of me!

"Trust me, you'll not forget about me. You will see this face"
    -Fatima.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 02-28-2007, 01:36 AM