Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Toccara Elaine Jones

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i loved her personality too, she's amazing, and i think has a lovely face. i hope she goes pretty far.

I have to say, Toccara's body is amazing. Her chest is so huge, it's almost frightening, but she holds her weight so well! She's big, but doesn't appear to have many spare pounds in awkward places, just mostly curves - all over soft, round lines. (She looked great in the pink swimsuit.) Her face doesn't impress me, but I think the judges made a good choice in including Toccara. She seems genuinely confident in her body. So free... I'm a little jealous.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I have to say, Toccara's body is amazing. Her chest is so huge, it's almost frightening, but she holds her weight so well! She's big, but doesn't appear to have many spare pounds in awkward places, just mostly curves - all over soft, round lines. (She looked great in the pink swimsuit.) Her face doesn't impress me, but I think the judges made a good choice in including Toccara. She seems genuinely confident in her body. So free... I'm a little jealous.
    Hello, everyone on the thread...This is RobinFan from the first season...I will not "wild-out" like I did the first season...I do love this show and this message board...ANTM is my favorite reality show by far...What's up, Matt...Hi, Salome...(((Salome)))...I have a feeling that this is going to be a good show as always...

On the topic at hand: I likes, I likes...Toccara is beautiful...Nice figure, supremely and genuinely confident of her body...I like her cheekbones, smile and lips...Nice skin too...Still, I do not see her winning though...It is the same problem that Matt talked about when it came to the first plus-size contestant, Rob...Her curves will take away from the clothes which is what the designers showcase on the runway, not the curves...I think in the right genre, she would be perfect...Something like a Queen Latifah before reduction...But in terms of this type of competition, nah...I do believe with her confidence, she can do well, though Janice will play her out...She seems like she has a good atitude, which at times was lacking for Robin---she is still my girl though...Anyway, to me the favorites are Ya-Ya, Magalene, Julie, and my sleeper is Norelle...My sentimental fav is Amanda...Anyway, I can't wait for the 2nd episode...May God bless everyone
    Last edited by Curtwill1975; 09-23-2004 at 02:55 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I think I would have picked Mary over her, but I'm still happy for her. She is very confident and sure of her body (something i wish i had). Her chest is very scary though

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    No kidding. Those things are incredible!! Her back must be killing her. Yikes. And I thought mine were big!! I love her confidence. All I have to say to her: YOU GO GIRL!!

Damn, honestly, I'm an average weight girl and I-even I-don't have as much confidence as this girl portrayed last night. By the way, those boobs scared the crap out of me!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Sorry but those boobs are big in a very ugly way..

ewww.

Though I have to say, she doesn't have any major rolls so thats a good thing I guess

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Sorry but those boobs are big in a very ugly way..

ewww.

Though I have to say, she doesn't have any major rolls so thats a good thing I guess

Yeah I noticed that...her stomach was flat! I was like whoa-her weight goes to her boobs I guess! Those things are like two blimps.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Those things are like two blimps.
    Yup.

That they are.

But looking on the really positive side of things . . .

At least if she tripped and fell on her face she wouldn't hurt herself.

She'd just bounce up and down!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

haha she is definately the underdog. I did not like her preshow because in the poster she looked like a dude almost. And in the previews she sounded ruthless and deep.
    But since watching the show she is bubbly like Mary but not as much.
    She is so funny.
    I am starting to like her.