Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Toccara Elaine Jones

That is funny! It fits perfectly.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Newbie

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Judging by my screename you can tell that I was absolutely devastated by Toccara getting booted off.

Now I'm going through withdrawal. Not seeing Toccara's glorious DDD breasts in motion has made my Wednesdays seem bland and dreary. She was the only reason I watched the show so I don't really care for it anymore.

I will still check this board for more Toccara info but other than that...

Stupid designers giving her crappy clothing. :phhht

Toccarafan-x, I think you can come back after the show ended, I'm sure we'll have Toccara news. Cheer up

Quote Originally Posted by TOCCARAFAN-X
    Judging by my screename you can tell that I was absolutely devastated by Toccara getting booted off.

Now I'm going through withdrawal. Not seeing Toccara's glorious DDD breasts in motion has made my Wednesdays seem bland and dreary. She was the only reason I watched the show so I don't really care for it anymore.

I will still check this board for more Toccara info but other than that...

Stupid designers giving her crappy clothing. :phhht
    I was wondering when you was gonna post your lil' comments.

I'm was mad about Toccara being eliminated as well.

Oh well, I heard she has a contract now anyway.
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

Really? That's great! Who does she have a contract with?

She was one of my favorites, it was so sad seeing her spirit slowly crushed. I hope she's recovered from that, though...

I have to say, her jiggling DDD-s certainly made the show more interesting! I'd give my pinkie toe for those, she has such a great figure.

I know this is kinda off topic, but I don't know where else to put it:

Does someone have a picture that includes Mary, before she got cut? I dont remember what she looks like, and some people said that she should have made it instead of Toccara.

Thanks.

Toccara was my absolute favorite, and I hated to see her go (Especially when she and Ann were in the bottom two). In fact, I know of a few people that said they'd stop watching the show after that, and I think it even got mentioned on the Tom Joyner Morning Show.

To me, I'm glad they picked Toccara over Mary, who, to me, looked more like a video girl than a model.

Of course it's hard to discern truth from gossip, but bassed on Toccara's own words in the TV Guide interview, it sounds like she's got more of a diva personality goin on than ANTM showed - enough to turn off influential people.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Weetzie
    I have to say, her jiggling DDD-s certainly made the show more interesting! I'd give my pinkie toe for those, she has such a great figure.
    Wait are you saying that from a male perspective or a woman's. Because I'd agree with you on both counts!! She had the body of a goddess, but her rack was definately her most striking asset.

BTW could anyone post pics of Mary?

*continues to suck my thumb and curl up in a fetal position from Toccara being cut*

Have you guys seen this?

WORKING GIRL
    Yes, Virginia, America's Next Top Model rejects actually do work after exiting the mannequin contest. TV Guide Online has learned that Avenue, a full-figured women's fashion-retailer with 500 stores nationwide, wants plus-sized castoff Toccara Jones as their new spokesmodel. "There's certainly room on the runway for the likes of Toccara," says Avenue CEO Raphael Benaroya. "She should give us a call!"