Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Toccara Elaine Jones

CHECK YA LATERRRRRR! princessmorgan's Avatar
    I loved the clips of Toccara's BET interview. I loved when she made the comment about the stylist saying "Do you think that I would be able to get a rack of clothes like that in your size?!" And Toccara says "YES!" The show CHOSE her to be there and it was the stylist's JOB to find her size, because that's what she's PAID to do!!!!!! Go Toccara! She's still so spunky and optimistic, I hope to see much more of her modelling soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Morgs

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    I'm happy that Toccara got signed and she's friends with Eva (which means that Eva is not the girl everyone hates - hmmm - hmmmm -)!
    In her UPN chat transcript, she has even higher words of praise for Yaya, though, calling her a true friend (or something similar). I still think Eva will win, with a slight possibility for Yaya or Amanda.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Did anyone read the UPN interview yet?? I had no idea she disliked Amanda!!! Here's what she says:

leanna: What are your thoughts about Amanda being visually impaired and being on the show trying to be a top model?
    Toccara: I am so tired of talking about Amanda. Each week she's always saying "I'm legally blind" and I'm tired of giving her airtime. I don't want to talk about her.

ROWR!!!

But she has some great words of praise for Yaya:

Britni: What do you think of Yaya?
    Toccara: I love Yaya. I think Yaya is great. A beautiful girl. A lot of self-confidence, very regal, great personality. I think Yaya and I will be friends forever.

Awww!!!

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    In response to the boob job idea's: I think a reduction might be good. I mean they are lovely, but it must be bloody murder on her back!!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    The strange thing is that Toccara has probably the best posture in the house (or used to since she's not there anymore).

Her breasts don't even seem like a problem to her which is great. But I do agree that a breast reduction would be a good idea.

Toccarra was signed by Wilhelmina 10/20.
    Tocarra use to be with Wilhelmina. Obvious they did not do anything with her nor did they recognize what they had.

Man i love Tocarra i am still mad she is gone
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

so is it confirmed that she is signed?
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Fogey
    No... Toccara signed with Wilhelmina recently ....

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Toccara: I am so tired of talking about Amanda. Each week she's always saying "I'm legally blind" and I'm tired of giving her airtime. I don't want to talk about her.
    ...shades of Marcia, Marcia, Marcia...