Page 53 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Toccara Elaine Jones

Does anyone know if Toccara has a website or something, an address for fanmail or perhaps just write her through UPN? I'd love to write her a letter of support, but I'm not sure where I would send it... I just loved her, she's such an inspiration.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Toccara was on Wendy Williams she said how she signed with a major modeling agency and how her and Eva are having thanksgiving together also Yaya had a pajama party she invited Toccara and other people from the show.

Wendy was saying how BEAUTIFUL Toccara is in person she said her tits and skin are just flawless, Wendy was trying her best to figure out who won but Toccara couldnt say.
    I'm happy that Toccara got signed and she's friends with Eva (which means that Eva is not the girl everyone hates - hmmm - hmmmm -)!

This was posted by :pYp:

FORT Newbie

rumor has it

Toccarra was signed by Wilhelmina 10/20. There're one of the four major plus agencies in NYC (the other three being Ford, Click and Goddess).

I'm not at all surprised Toccara was signed, but how could she have signed a contract long before it was publicly known she had been eliminated?

200 in the butt, what? peternelsn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    I'm not at all surprised Toccara was signed, but how could she have signed a contract long before it was publicly known she had been eliminated?
    I thought they could be signed but they just couldn't do any work or be featured in anything until the final show airs.
    Peter
    The Dude Abides

FORT Fan
    I'm glad Toccara got signed.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa

All this talk about Toccara, size, and weight. It's all somewhat depressing. I think I'll say that T has luscious melons, and what man wouldn't want to be smothered by them, and leave it at that.

Funniest thing I've read in awhile.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo
    I don't know if this will put people against me or not, but here goes...

I think that Toccara should get a breast reduction...

Not a huge one, but something similar to what Queen Latifah did not too long ago. If you look at pictures of the Queen during red carpet stuff now and a few years ago, you can really tell the difference. Clothes fit her better and it reduced the arch in her back. Toccara has a beautiful face and poses well, but she needs to be able to move better and a slight reduction would put a little less bounce in that step and let her be more fluid. Clothes would also fit her better and give a more even curve to her body.

Other than that, I think that she is great. Wonderful personality, wonderful body awareness, and a great slate for modeling.
    I totally agree with you.

I think if she went down to just a mere ' D' cup...the difference for her would be fabulous.

I did a Google search on Toccara and stumbled across this interview. She looks fantastic!

http://www.bet.com/Entertainment/toc...ionUnpublished
    Last edited by eny; 11-15-2004 at 09:29 AM. Reason: [mod edit]links to anything other than legitimate media outlets not allowed - read the faq
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

There's an interview at tvguide.com She said her name was supposed to be Tazara Zolika Elaine, but they changed it to Toccara, which was a now-discontinued fragrance by Avon.